or Connect

Posts by nc8000

Oh I fully expect that what Amazon will send out to all next week is a black A since the Z is not available yet. I'm doing this mostly as an intellectual excercise to see how Amazon will handle this when people say this is not what the order confirmation stated. Under Danish law it is the sellers responsibillity to sell as advertised unless the price is so unreasonable that buyer had to know this was a fault. In this case the question will be if the buyer could find it a...
Yes that has been reported several times in this thread, also that they should work on older devices once upgraded to 10
Yes that is also what I expect but just on the off chance that Amazon might take responsibility for their error .....
Yep, it will 99,99% certain be an A we get next week. The interesting thing will be how Amazon reacts when we complain
We shall see, however if the ZX2 is anything to go by the new one should need 2-300 hours of burn-in before they can be compared. Also I would rather not break the shrink wrap since what I would complain about would be obvious without opening it.
Well unless they actually do send me a Z I will almost certainly return it unopened and demand a full refund as I'm perfectly happy with my ZX2
Just for the heck of it I have now ordered it and this is my order confirmation. Let's see what happens now
The problem seems to be the way they have put it into the system. On the German site it has been put in as 2 different products each with only one option and correct prices and descriptions. On the UK site they have been entered as one product with one description and 2 options with different prices. I would love to get a Z for the A price but I don't believe they would ever ship that and I don't really want the A as my ZX2 is perfectly fine
I must admit I'm very tempted to place an order and then see what happens
In Denmark we have the concept "in good faith" which means that you as a buyer must have no reason to believe that there is a mistake in the advertising in order for the seller to honour the offer.