Posts by nc8000

Might be. I have used my method for 1 1/2 years now and have not noticed any significant reduction in battery capacity/playtime
How so ?
I recharge fully when the charge on the battery gets down to about 10% remaining charge
I charge every weekend when the charge reaches around 10% and play around 3 hours each night so 20-25 is about right with 16/44 flac
20-25 hours per charge
Each to his own, to me what you do is totally irrellevant. The way I use my ZX2 is always in Genre, Artist, Album mode playing an entire album end to end and in this way I detect no lag at all. And I exclusively use it to play locally stored music and it runs nothing other than the music app and required ayatem tasks with sound enhancements killed. It has not been restarted since September last year
Whiplash Audio TWau Reference
The hiss depends on the phones used. With my JH13 I hear it when no music is playing, with my Signature Pro I don't hear it at all. There is also more hiss with trs than with trrs
It is not a question of where you intend to use the device that matters but rather where the device is sold. If sold in EU it will be the capped version
Only if the person likes that LPG sound better. At this level you can not objectively say one sounds better