Posts by nc8000

I have so far had no problems what so ever with mine, everything wors fine and as expected except from usb dac functionality which I dont need anyway. My SR71-B is not going to see much use from now on, mostly on longer trips in car with many nights in one place where I might bring my HE-500. With JH13, Tzar350 and Signature Pro the build in amp is plenty good enough and at least as good if not better than SR71-B single ended. Balanced SR71-B is better but not by much...
Long file names and titles etc. Dont scroll but you can drag them
Only the 2 HiFiMan HE cables and the adapters left now
I have been for about a month between a DX50 and SR71-B. It replaced a qusp made silver-copper cable. The change was subtle and nowhere as big as with the headphone cable but to me still worth it.
I expect so but have not tried. I know there has been issues with the scan process when non music files are present
Exactly the same can be said with the SR71-B for me
Yes You need a splitter cable. DX50 dont do wifi
DX90 plus my special stealth Tsar350 WOW High gain and 220 on the volume and 1812 overture froom Telatc in hires.
It's arrived :-)
Since my DX90 is arriving today I'm selling my 3½ months old DX50. Cosmetic state is probably 9/10 and it is fully functional with fw 1.2.8.   I include a number of extras   2 different mini-mini cables MeeNova microSD Card reader to plug into the OTG plug on the DX50 an OTG doual cable to allow you to use a powered external usb drive and power the DX50 at the same time a DimeCard Card holder for 4 microSD and 2 full size SD cards   Price is $200 including...