Posts by nc8000

I never get much over 5 hours even in best case. This with the Japan cell Samsung or the stock Pisen or Mugen 2500 mah
Within your genre Megadeath's Cryptic Writings could also be a possibillity as it has decent recording and mastering quality (the cd is actually done in hdcd, at least my copy is)
The DX90 amp is very good and will drive a large range of phones perfectly fine but some phones just demand a bit more (like my HE-500) and maybe your upcoming 702 (don't know, haven't heard them). You'll know when you get them
I as understand it there should be no functional difference between a lurker fw and the corresponding stock fw as lurker makes no changes to the mango player but only the underlaying android configuration
Probably not the best place to ask in the bug thread ;-)
Wish I could buy that combo outside China
A lot of iTunes files dont have the album art in the actual music file but rather in iTunes meta data and therefore does not get transferred to the DX90 when you transfer the files. Also the tags that iTunes maintains are full of garbage when viewed and used outside iTunes
Are you using the right driver for your OS (32 or 64 bit) ?
As far as I know DX90 dont do multi channel with any firmware
Parcels get scanned before getting on the plane (at least sometimes). I rma'ed a dac to iBasso and Danish post returned it after a loading scan in the airport refusing to ship it so that dac just hot binned as it didn't have a removeable battery