Posts by zilch0md

I think ClieOS prefers the iFI iDSD ro the HA-2, as posted several pages back in this thread (or in the Sony NWZ-A10 thead). I don't know of anyone else who has compared them.
It truly has been difficult to put the HA-200 up for sale, as I like it so much, but it's only my favorite HD800 amp in the $300 price range. My roughly $1000 Metrum Acoustics Aurix, though better with the HD800 overall than the HA-200, and especially in terms of resolution without fatigue, does not win in terms of bang-for-the-buck, sound stage, a more "forgiving" nature with less than perfect recordings, or raw power (and thus, versatility with other headphones, like my...
 Of all the SS amps I've heard with the HD800 in that price range, my favorite is the single-ended, Class A, 2W into 32-Ohm NuForce HA-200. That's why I'm selling it.  
 Hi GearMe! If it makes you so much as tap your fingers, it qualifies!   Thanks for sharing this - I had never heard of these guys.    Thanks gixxerwimp!  I really appreciate people stepping up and sharing their passion - especially for artists I've never heard before.  
 I vigorously agree, and I even like my HD800 driven by the HA-2 - on low gain, no less.  PM-3 for noisy environments.  HD800 for quiet environments.
Hi,I'm selling this Mint condition TDA1543-based, non-oversampling (NOS) "Battery DAC" by Starting Point Systems (made in France), with free shipping and I will pay the PayPal fees.I will include the original box, but take note that it originally ships new with no power adapter and no cables - just the DAC.   Also note that this DAC includes two, rechargeable 9V batteries and a charging circuit - which all reside inside the DAC.I've only used the DAC for a total of about...
That's a great enhancement request that might be possible with a firmware change.
Yes we do...
 That's seriously funny!   LOL    Thanks!  
Hi,I'm selling this Mint condition NuForce HA-200 Single-ended Class A amplifier (silver face plate) with free shipping and I will pay the PayPal fees. Everything is in the original box, with all of the original contents, including the owner's manual, a spare fuse, and two AC power cords. (I don't know why they included two AC cords, but you'll be getting them both.)This was my favorite HD800 amp for a couple of months, before replacing it with the much more expensive...