Posts by zilch0md

[[SPOILER]]  That's nice! 
Actually, it's still a member-judged gallery, but speaking of rules, there were people who weren't following the rule to pull their own submissions in the absence of positive feedback - and I'm guilty of that myself, seriously.   I'm sorry to be losing subscribers, but if I don't do something to tighten up the quality of photographs, then I will feel compelled to change the title of the thread, even though I had originally chosen the words "Fine Art" with a little bit of...
 Hey daerron, I'm having no difficulty seeing your post as an absolutely sincere and credible testimony of your personal observations - your veracity is unquestioned, in my mind - but man, this has got to be one of the most amazing posts I've ever read in terms of its ability to elicit a "How can that be?" reaction.   It helps that I'm in the camp that believes jitter, or the lack of jitter, can do incredible things to the sound, all the while delivering a stream of 1's...
I hear you, it is difficult. There doesn't seem to be a way to make the links "hot." Any ideas would be welcome.
Hey everyone,   In the interest of maintaining this thread as true to its title, I've created a poll in which ten posts have been selected (by me), as candidates for removal.  At the end of the month, I will be asking the five "winners" to edit their posts, reducing them to a single "."   This thread is intended to be a place where members can find a collection of at least good photographs of Head-Fi gear, if not great photographs.     As anyone who has ever competed...
Wow!  I know exactly what you mean about the simplicity of playing from a Sony recorder (from my 3.5 years with the PCM-M10), but the thought of also having a card reader and  DAC with wireless remote, or if you're using Optical Out, at least a card reader with wireless remote, is very appealing - especially with your having gone experimenting with it to incorporating it into your everyday system.    And, just for clarification, are you using the D100's Line Out or...
Strike two! I don't have one of those either! I'm waiting for them to fix the volume control issue and for the waiting list to diminish, but from what I've read, the sound is wonderful, for sure.Mike
No. I posted that photo as a joke that it seems nobody got. And I'd only be sticking the other foot in my mouth if I try to explain the joke.Mike
 A Spotify user named "Andre Heuvelman" has a play list that I'm very much enjoying, and that's saying a lot coming from a guy who is still struggling to embrace the genre: Klassiekjes 2012 Including... Philippe Jaroussky – Vivaldi: Giustino, RV 717: Vedro con mio diletto (Anastasio) Pablo Casals – Song of the Birds Astor Piazzolla – Oblivion Mieczysław Weinberg – String Quartet No. 7 in C Major, Op. 59: II. Allegretto ... among others. Mike