Posts by WooAudio

Hello Stax-i-nox,   Thank you so much for sharing your impression here with the community. It is truly a pleasure to know the WA5 is still working on its top game.   For the records, Stax-i-nox took ownership of his WA5 since June 2007. He lent us his beloved AKG K1000 headphones so we could refine the K1K output for his headphones. The K1K output is now known to drive Hifiman HE5/6 and Abyss AB-1266 headphones at potential. Thanks again for your...
We'd love to join.
We are excited to this incredible offer. Hope you will find something you like!
Woo Audio would love to attend.   Jack
Woo Audio is interested in attending. 
Acer Iconia W700P, win8 pro.
interests check....anyone likes to hear the Abyss AB-1266 + WA5? I'd be glad to take them with me.   Jack
You are correct.
Here are some answers to the discussion so far. Please let us know if you have any other questions.   * The headphone amp sound quality is the same as WA7 * There are 2 digital inputs - 1 USB and 1 optical * RCA output is no longer available in this version * You can use the 7d as a preamp by using the 1/4" output * We plan to release the pricing for the new tube power supply the same time. Sorry but no trade-in.  * Estimated delivery date is early May. Special pricing...
Hang tight. We hope to have the final version of the tube PSU for Montreal Audio Show end of the month. It won't be long!