Posts by sparkfizzle

Looks like it's in stock at houseofdap now....
Is that the AD700 painted black?  Looks cool!    
Rough estimate since I have not packed anything yet, but a 1 pound package is around $25-$30 to the UK as calculated on USPS - The United States Postal Service (U.S. Postal Service) for priority mail (trackable).
Some tentatives but nothing fell through - seems these are not very popular anymore. Retracted, sending to eBay. Thanks to all who responded. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Selling a MINT Klipsch Image X10 for $X shipped priority mail anywhere in the continental United States. I am the original owner and have only used it for testing (< 20 minutes). Selling to partially fund new Sony X purchase. I have minimal head-fi...
Rick bought a Denon AH-C700 from me and was super prompt in communication and payment. Also dropped me a note as soon as he received the item in good condition. Smooth experience, would not hesitate to do business with him again. Recommended !!!
SOLD
PENDING PAYMENT from request #1
SOLD! ---------------------------------------------------------- Selling a near-mint condition Denon-AH-C700 (used less than 30 mins total, for a test listen) in original box with all accessories included. Asking $60 shipped insured priority mail anywhere in the continental United States. I am the original owner and selling to thin out collection of earbuds. I have minimal head-fi feedback and extensive eBay feedback. Sales are final although I will warranty against...
According to breaking news from SonyInsider, est. US price is $299/$399 for 16 / 32GB based on rewards points price postings...
Sold RockCity my UM2s. He kept up awesome communications with me every step of the way and was a pleasure to deal with. Would definitely recommend and deal with him again!