or Connect

Posts by sparkfizzle

Perfect fit for an iPod shuffle?  Nice form factor!!!
Looks like it's in stock at houseofdap now....
Is that the AD700 painted black?  Looks cool!    
Rough estimate since I have not packed anything yet, but a 1 pound package is around $25-$30 to the UK as calculated on USPS - The United States Postal Service (U.S. Postal Service) for priority mail (trackable).
Some tentatives but nothing fell through - seems these are not very popular anymore. Retracted, sending to eBay. Thanks to all who responded. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Selling a MINT Klipsch Image X10 for $X shipped priority mail anywhere in the continental United States. I am the original owner and have only used it for testing (< 20 minutes). Selling to partially fund new Sony X purchase. I have minimal head-fi...
Rick bought a Denon AH-C700 from me and was super prompt in communication and payment. Also dropped me a note as soon as he received the item in good condition. Smooth experience, would not hesitate to do business with him again. Recommended !!!
SOLD
PENDING PAYMENT from request #1
SOLD! ---------------------------------------------------------- Selling a near-mint condition Denon-AH-C700 (used less than 30 mins total, for a test listen) in original box with all accessories included. Asking $60 shipped insured priority mail anywhere in the continental United States. I am the original owner and selling to thin out collection of earbuds. I have minimal head-fi feedback and extensive eBay feedback. Sales are final although I will warranty against...
According to breaking news from SonyInsider, est. US price is $299/$399 for 16 / 32GB based on rewards points price postings...