Posts by Petyot

Yama will repair any Stax product sold via an authorized Stax dealer in North America. It is quite clear if you take the time to read their web site there : http://www.yamasinc.com/authorized.htm.       Why Purchase from an Authorized STAX Dealer?       STAX audio products are sold throughout the U.S. by STAX Authorized Dealers. Accutech...
I sold Gavin a pair of TripleFi 10. It was a smooth and easy transaction. Don't hesitate to deal with him, he is a very good guy.   Thanks   Pierre
You should also look at the Fostex PM 0.4. I am very happy with them. 
  I just bought the Fostex PM 0.4 (powered studio monitor) for my office setup and I am more than happy with the result. They are connected directly to my laptop and the sound is great! Next step will be an EMU 0202 sound card.
Thanks!
Does the RS180 benefit from a headphone amp ? or does the wireless things make the amp ineffective ? Thanks
Here : Sennheiser HD414 headphones on eBay.ca (item 190384366365 end time 03-Apr-10 22:37:42 EDT) Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks Pierre
For sale Stax SRS-005A In-the-Ear-System in perfect condition. Used a few hours only. Comes with the box and everything that was in the box. Note that this is a 100v version so you will need an adapter or a converter for 110v. SOLD PM if interested. Thanks Pierre
Another excellent transaction with Guillaume (he bought my Stax SRM-Xh amp)! I said it before and will say it again : he is a GOOD guy!! Don't hesitate do deal with him! Merci, Pierre
I would have loved to be there but I am out of town at that date. Next time maybe