Posts by Petyot

Thanks for making things clearer (for me). I realize I misunderstood what was your point in your previous post. Sorry about that.    
  John,   I know that they are made in Japan…    My point was that we have a country facing a BIG disaster with some potential nuclear threat, thousands of people missing or dead and we have some people here “who worries” about the fact that the earthquake could “set back the release date of the new Stax ”…   But once again, maybe did I misunderstood their point (English is not my first language)    
 I hope that I don't understand that correctly...      
And that is the right attitude!!
  I have changed my mind and I wont be there. This is not the kind of meet I was looking for.   Have a good time.
Then maybe you should spend some time with them first... and IF you are unhappy with the sound, then you should think about something else to power them.    
  I agree with you on both point.   I had the SRM-252 and the SRM-717 side by side for a few month to power my O2 Mk1 and it was hard FOR ME to tell if there was any real differences between the two amps... After (too) much reading of this forum, I convinced myself that I should keep the SRM-717 since it was supposed to be so much better... I don't regret my decision since I had the money to keep the SRM-717 but I am sure I would have live happily with the SRM-252.   I...
Pre-order :   http://www.musicalparadise.ca/mp/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=75
Thanks for the clarification. Pierre
  Not sure to understand how this meet is supposed to work...   Do I understand correctly that the room will be open to regular visitors ? Are those visitors supposed to be able to try the material that will be in the room ? if I bring my O2/717 combo, am I supposed to let anyone that enter the room try it ?   Thanks   Pierre