Posts by Petyot

Bought from M2tech a few month ago because the Hiface one wasn't working with Apple Maverick 10.9.   I have now decided to change my whole system hence I don't need the Hiface TWO anymore (nor the Hiface one...).   Asking price : $150 including shipping and Paypal.     Information from M2Tech website :   hiFace Two Hi-End S/PDIF Output Interface   DETAILS   Highest quality digital audio up to 192kHz/24bit S/PDIF audio format available from your PC, MAC or...
For sale : Hiface with RCA connector   Bougth new in 2010 from Mutine.com   Asking price : 60$ including shipping and Paypal   Beware : doesn't work with Maverick 10.9 (they are working on it but the problem is not resolved yet)     Information from M2tech website :   Hi-End S/PDIF Output Interface   DETAILS   Highest quality digital audio up to 192kHz/24bit S/PDIF audio format available from your PC or MAC Very low jitter oscillators and proprietary drivers...

Excuse me ????    Can you read properly ? If so, go read again my message. And if you still don't understand, here is the translation : "because of that kind of risk I didn't feel comfortable to share my equipment with complete strangers in a public meeting and hence I have decided not to come".    
That is exactly why I decided that a public meeting was not for me. Sorry for you!    
Studio Economik in the Old Montreal is the place to go. They have both headphones you are looking for (and much much more) : http://www.economik.com/     PS: they also have the Shure 840    
I am listening to the Dave Brubeck Quartet "At Carnegie Hall" with the K1000 right now and I must say that I REALLY do like what I hear! 
Fixed.  
   I like that sentence