Posts by Ranma13

Now $60!
Price drop down to $700 and last bump before it's going on eBay!
Price drop down to $70 and last bump before it goes on eBay!
Price drop! Now $800, and this includes the UPS 2-day shipping with insurance!
Sorry, I'd like to keep it to the US for now.
Price drop! Now $85!
Sold!
Selling a Woo Audio WA7 tube amp, black color with the clear glass top. I've used it for about a month after I bought it, but because my job now requires frequent traveling, I haven't touched it very much since then. I also need to switch my entire setup to portable, so the WA7 has to go. The amp is in like-new condition and comes with the original box and the original Sovtek 6C45 tubes, as well as the upgraded Electro Harmonix 6C45 amps.   Selling for $700, which...
Selling a pair of Alessandro MS1i's with the Beyerdynamic snap-on headband for $60 or best offer (buyer is responsible for any PayPal fees). Comes with the original 'pizza' box (not pictured). I've had these headphones for a while now and used them for work when I don't have to travel, but I'm currently in the middle of relocating and they are unfortunately incompatible with my current lifestyle (I have to travel very often for work). They are in good condition; the only...
Selling a pair of Grado RS1i's with the Sennheiser HD414 pads for $550 or best offer (buyer is responsible for any PayPal fees). Comes with the original box and all accessories, which includes the original bowl pads, a 1/4" to 1/8" adapter, and an extension cable. Although I love these headphones and these are the second pair that I've owned, I'm currently in the middle of relocating and they are unfortunately incompatible with my current lifestyle (I have to travel very...