or Connect

Posts by asak

IFI idsd nano mint. SOLD shipped USPS CONUS
64 audio U3 Adel mint comes with original packaging and all accessories. These were purchased just prior to the Apex module being announced. Comes with your choice of Adel s1 or Apex M20 modules. These are fairly bright and flat so I preferred those modules over the B1 or MAM open.   Sold shipped USPS CONUS.
Etymotic ER4SR mint with all accessories and original packaging   Sold shipped USPS CONUS.
Got the N3AP. Upon first listen, the first thought was this sounds a lot like the JH13FP balance wise. Then I went back to listen to the JH. They have the same on demand dynamics, like Baelander said with the N1AP. They're also more airy than the JH. The JH is more intimate also with quite a bit more midrange resolution. However, the bass and subbass on these in my opinion is very good, fast, and controlled. The PRAT is very impressive. I would say slight V shape, with a...
Mint, no discoloration on ear pieces. Slight cable wear, but no tears or abrasions. Includes original box and all accessories. Original tips were never used.    SOLD shipped in CONUS USPS.   Thanks 
 7.3 milliwatts I think. http://www.rapidtables.com/calc/electric/ohms-law-calculator.htm 
This thing is seriously good. The excuse of the gain is too high so your IEM's will hiss is dismissed. You can turn high gain on and it won't hiss. No treble glare, maybe a little bass boost, and a lot of detail. Sounds good with low quality source material and even better with high. No weird glitches.    In my opinion, this should be a reference piece. Jitter seems minimal, plenty of power, picks up minimal EMI, is plenty neutral.    Using with UERM, JH13, JH5, 1964...
This might have already been answered, but does the v2 have the same static/bump at power on with headphones connected like the v1? Thanks
This works with the iphone 5 and charges it too. The order you plug things in seems important for dacs that are over the power draw limit. Power connector to adapter => adapter to iphone => dac to adapter. If the phone is disconnected, you have to disconnect the dac, reconnect the phone, then reconnect the dac. Geekout 450 and Schiit Fulla works without a usb hub with this thing too. Dacs that don't require a hub like a hifimediy sabre 9018 or a idsp, the order of...
The Resonessence labs herus, HRT idsp and HIFIme Sabre 9018(non asynchronous) all work. The upcoming audioquest dragonfly black will probably work too, the current version doesn't work. The issue is with the power draw limitation from the iphone, the amp/dac is usually power starved and not as dynamic as can be. The dragonfly black is intriguing as the usb section will supposedly draw minimal power allowing for more in the dac/amp section. The arcam musicboost is an option...