Posts by xtreme4099

Thanks,yep, thought as much. Also some of those old vintage amps have some great headphone outs, I'm sure some folks wouldn't mind listening to the fisher or sx1980.
If we can accommodate a table, and if it's ok with DocB, I can probably bring my mini magnepans for some desktop listening.
Some goodies ill be bringing.   A couple Phil La Rocco Amplifiers Headcode - Discrete Dual Mono Amplifier Aion - Custom Ultra Linear Cascoded PP OTL Tube Amp Phoenix - Custom SE Cascoded OTL Tube Amp  Triadaudio - L3 Portable Amp   AudioGD NFB 1.32 Balanced DAC Toxic Cable Silver Poison recabled Hifiman HE 500 B&W P7 Geek Out 1000 Exact Power EP15A AC Regenerator Hoping to have my Geek Pulse X Infinite by that time as well.
 Yup that el34 prototype was the E-Phi amp, big grey box looking thing :)
Fun Meet, also Glad my buddy Linhart made it out and won Doc's Quicksand :) Not bad for a n00b.   Making its debut here is Phil's OTL E-Phi amp (pictured top), if anyone heard it, feel free to comment :)   Too bad i couldn't make the aftermeet, these things always fall on a work day so i could only be there for a few hrs, Thankfully my parents place is 2 blocks away so i could migrate there for a nap afterwards :)    These meets are always fun...
 Yeah I got my 1k, a friend of mine got his 450, ill have to compare the two when I see him back at work. 
Geek Out 1000 DAC/AMP Audio-GD NFB 1.32 Balanced  L3 Headamp w/30hr Battery Lisa 3 Desktop Headphone Amp Sennheiser HD580  Hifiman HE-500 with Toxic Cable Silver Poison Re-cable Etymotic ER4P   Coming Soon - When it ships :  Geek Pulse X /f /p /i  w/LPS
Should be able to head out to this,  Will be bringing lisa 3 desktop, nfb-1-32 Might have my Geek 1k by then
 Is this the L3 or the Lisa 3 ?  if it's the L3 i think you can probably email brad, and askem what it would cost for a straight swap, with you sending yours back. The battery pack should fit the exact same case as the L3.
Which Crystek clock part number did you go with ?