or Connect

Posts by TheOneInYellow

Depends. If you yourself are in Japan, you win everything (ENVIOUS). If you imported, then there may be an issue. Originally exporters would do an actual warranty claim on behalf of customer's who imported a DP-X1. However, when the volume of jack issue RMA's increased. some of these exporters decided to fix the issue themselves. I know with concrete evidence that PriceJapan is one such exporter doing this. So, if you have imported your device, and it has a broken jack...
Your DP-X1 is a new batch model?Which official Onkyo distributor did you buy your unit from (and what territory are you in if I may ask)?
I posted the answer to this not too far back, but as far as I can tell (from my contacts); no new batches of DP-X1 have been returned for RMA on broken jack outputs.The internal plastic housings are more durable since QC and manufacturing was restarted/updated some months back (when I don't know).That info is based on the new units available in Japan and US (I still don't know about Hong Kong but I would like be very surprised if HK doesn't have the new units by now).The...
Sorry that I can't reply to all posts but a lot of Head-Fi'ers have posted awesome stuff; thanks guys!!! <3   Now, MOAR real life work (KMN :'( cry cry), then tasty chips and anime (Your Lie in April on Netflix UK, Japanese audio); mmmmmmmmmmm delicious food and piano themed show WEEEEEEeeeeee........
In regards to battery, I think that when you leave the music paused that the amps (maybe DAC's too?) have a long sleep time-out, or no time-out (doubtful), until you go to homesceen with paused music or close the app. That would suck battery instantly.   I cannot confirm this but when I have left my DP-X1 uncabled to a charging port, paused my music, left the screen on, make a cup of tea and get some snacks/food, and come back, battery drops by about 3% - 10%...
 No problem dude. There could also be other factors, but I know the information regarding tapping the screen has been sent to Onkyo DP-X1 software team, so we shall see if anything comes from it that also doesn't jeopardise the battery.
  Re-sync the entire library in the Onkyo DP-X1 Music App. If it happens again, get another music app and try it. If it happens on the alternative app, possible faulty MicroSD card.If not, contact Onkyo EU/UK/JP on their support forum and detail everything, including system information.
 I HATE YOU YOU WENT TO GLASTO GUIEWROIREGRJKGELRBNHFKESHFUIAB >_< Ha ha, jokes, glad you enjoyed it, and kept the DP-X1/T5p safe! Yeah this community is growing so fast, remember when it was so young? They grow up so fast... <3 Oh, totally not MY fault, I hardly type anything TRUTH... >_>
   EXCELLENT! I've been waiting on the lower cost 256 GB MicroSDXC cards from SanDisk, and this is perfect! Will see if I can afford one Extreme when it's out and another Extreme at a later date, or instead a Premium first then a second Premium later. Really need 512 MicroSDXC cards to be honest...
 Yeah dude, it sucks, but personally, well worth it!