or Connect

Posts by TheOneInYellow

Aww yeah got the oBravo ERIB-2A today woop woop!No balanced cable so when using my Onkyo DP-X1 DAP I'll set it to Normal gain, single-ended mode.Will be comparing this hybrid IEM predominantly with my Audeze EL8 Titanium headphones and Heir Audio 4.Ai IEM's. If time allows I'll also use my AKG K 712 headphones as a reference too. All three of my headphones are cabled with Double Helix Cables. The first two are balanced but I have a DHC 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm ultrashort...
[[SPOILER]] Lol, meanie 😝Awesome IEM's too dude!I decided to save up for Noble Audio Kaiser 10 custom in-ear monitors, and for now DHC's Complement4 for my Audeze EL8 Titanium headphones first (later I'll get the IEM variant) ^^ [[SPOILER]] Ha ha ha, SUFFER LIKE I'M SUFFERING!But yes, keep me in the loop regarding MicroSDXC cards as I too like to save monies. Thanks for taking one for the team! 💓 [[SPOILER]] NOThe DPA-GL033 tempered glass screen protector is EXCELLENT,...
I'M ROYALLY ANNOYED NOW!!!   I had no idea that Dignis had created another variant of their LUNO DP-X1 leather cases, a limited edition one called LONDON, using leather from British J & E Sedgwick & Co's. They made ten only and they were given out in March.   It looks PHENOMENAL!!!!!   I really want one......cries....   Dignis Tweet #1 Dignis Tweet #2 Dignis Tweet #3 (LONDON brown case can just be seen on the left of this pic) Dignis Tweet #4 Dignis Tweet...
 Er, there should be something inside the sealed set of manual books. I've checked and I have mine but it's in Japanese.
 Interesting, as I haven't seen the 256 GB cards either... Hmm, I was referring the this guy Digital Trends was quoting: Michael Anderson, Vice President of New Product Development (from Microdia?). So, unless the article writer was badly informed, or the guy Anderson was just very misninformed. I'll agree to take that article with a pinch of salt. Nah, maybe a tonne of salt. ;)
 First, good luck with your wife; hopefully you'll not have 'too' many scratches...he he he... 😉  I seriously can't wait for you to enjoy the DP-X1, and as much as I've seen many unboxing pics and my own box and DAP, do post pics anyway! Sonically this DAP blows almost all the gear I have ever heard in terms of clarity, transparency and it's utterly tremendous power to lay bare any music I throw at it. I still think the iFi Audio Retro Stereo 50 that I once used is more...
BARSTOOLSBut I know why they are delaying the release; SanDisk released the 200 GB MicroSDXC, so to make sure they don't cause issues with the sales of that card, they delayed the 512 GB MicroSDXC.Source? Digital Trends.😡Well I shall stalk you for a bit then yay woooooo!Also, I need 2x 512 GB MicroSDXC cards plz kthnxbai 💓
Oh I know the approx price, but that's why I worded my post careful.If SanDisk release soon, then Amazon WILL (most likely) discount by Christmas.It's what they did for the 128 GB cards last year.If it's delayed very late, then Christmas or January sales discounts might not happen.So, SanDisk, RELEASE YOUR EXPENSIVE CARDS SO WE CAN GET DISCOUNTS AT CHRISTMAS!
Aww, you're making me blush 😳Yeah it was a LONG day because of my two new positions, training, preparing for this weekend promotional game stuff, etc.Only had a chance for a few drinks with colleagues and that's it...Ha ha ha so obvious that I looked knackered in the last pic Though I've not submitted my formal review on here, I did write up a comparison headphone review on FB using my DP-X1 as source (for Head-Fi FB page). I think you've read it @Masterpfa.However that...
Ha ha ha, I'm pretty sure I will, that's why I bought it!EXPENSIVE and stupid of me to buy but it looks soooooo nice, and I love my DP-X1... 😍When I'm at home, or listening to music in a single spot away from home, I'll take the case off and expose my DP-X1 with skins that @Bong Hollywodd is making me.Any other time, Dignis LUNO case!The yellow interior of the official DPA-PUX1 was really cool but the leather case overall is thin and, cheap...ish, looking.Just can't wait...