Posts by drubrew

Sneak Peek at some items we will be talking about over the weekend...   Sign up for the newsletter below.               Thank You. Nichole Baird  140 Iowa Lane Suite 204 Cary, NC 27511  919-649-5018  http://www.moon-audio.com   Follow us Today!        
    Sneak Peek at some items we will be talking about over the weekend...   Sign up for the newsletter below.         Thank You. Nichole Baird  140 Iowa Lane Suite 204 Cary, NC 27511  919-649-5018  http://www.moon-audio.com   Follow us Today!          
Wonderful idea:)
  NEW RAL KEB02iP Dac Headphone Amp   Free 2nd Day U.S. Shipping   NEW This RAL Audiophile grade DAC and balanced headphone amplifier is iPod, iPhone, & iPad compatible.   Dual operation mode enables to you to connect to various music source devices. The brand new ESS SABRE32-2M ES9018K2M DAC allows you to enjoy a finer, more crisp sound. Includes dual separate headphone jacks for balanced output and single end output.   Battery life varies depending on...
Here is a video from RMAF.    
Correct it is a single ended design but with Transformer outputs that allow for a split ground for use with a 4pin XLR. Some new info just added to the webpage: The input driving signal is directly coupled to the grids of the 6SN7 dual triodes. This signal is amplified and sent to the headphones through a set of special hand wound air gapped output transformers. Once again, direct coupling straight through to the headphones. Utilizing the 6SN7 dual triodes, the IHA-1 is...
Amps just started shipping last Friday. So I'm sure more feedback will start appearing soon:)
Hello, Ambassadors.  We are finalizing about 20 Ambassador pages today.  Whew....this has been fun, exciting and great to learn about everyone and their passion for Music.     Please check your email for a note about your page, from one of us.  We need pictures from many of you.  If you do not want to post a picture, then we can post one of your favorite setup in place of a personal picture.  As soon as we get this complete, we can do the GOOGLE HANGOUT.......
Good morning, Ambassadors!  I am hoping that most of you received the newsletter and have had a chance to watch the video.  I have only heard from about 6 of you, please update me when you can.   There are also 2 more request for info in the newsletter, please update me when you can.   Also, a few of you have asked how to upload your Moon Audio Ambassador Badge to your head-fi profile, please see Drew's instructions below.   Go into your profile settings on Head-fi...