or Connect

Posts by Q Mass

Thanks @Gilly87 I really liked both the Explorer and the PM3 last year, and I'd love to hear about the combo', so you got PM.
Hi guys, Has anyone heard the Oppo PM3 and Explorer together? I'm considering getting the PM3's as an upgrade from AKG K553 pro/Fostex T50RP as I now find Bass slightly lacking in the Fostex, and slightly more lacking in the 552. Any opinions out there?
Has anyone heard the Echobox Explorer through their PM 3's? My AKG K553 pro just isn' t quite cutting it, and my T50rp is also slightly limited in the bass region, so I'm considering some PM3's. I heard both Explorer and PM3 at last years London CanJam , and loved them both, but haven't heard them together. I'm particularly interested in overall synergy between the two, and bass performance. If anyone has heard them together I'd be most grateful to hear your...
Wow, wasn't really expecting to get more TIDAL, that's great news! Thanks Gilly Good luck with the software issue. My fingers are crissed for a quick resolution, and a fully functioning unit on release. But if I had to choose between the two, I'd rather wait for a fully functional DAP. Have a blast at CanJam! I really enjoyed the Explorer that I heard at the last UK CanJam, I wish I could make it to this one too.
It's entirely possible that a bug emerged after Gilly posted that they were 'done'.Think of the Dap's, cameras, software etc etc which get released and distributed before it emerges that updates, patches and firmware flashing is required. Any issues that are present in the software are best dealt with now, rather than later, by us.If Echobox manage to keep the delays down to another couple-three weeks, I will still personally consider them to have done extremely well. I'd...
Which wood is it in that pic' anyway?
Looking forward to the Explorer QUITE A LOT now
In future models might there be room 'behind' the threaded portion to turn a shallow groove for an o-ring? Or would the wall thickness of the tube be too thin to allow this?
I'd love to see an example of how text will look when engraved on the Explorer. I'm still thinking that blank is what I'm going for, but I could maybe be persuaded by a good example of what the engraving will look like. There's plenty of engravers who have lazers where I live, so there's always the possibility of getting them to do something pictorial (and they'll be used to the flask shape too!). I'm going to enquire re' getting the E.B. logo down the edge too. Is...
It's all about getting the right dress: