Posts by web300m

I was wrong on the price, it is only twelve and change. Here is the link;   http://www.monoprice.com/Product?seq=1&format=2&p_id=10557&CAWELAID=320013720000011400&CAGPSPN=pla&catargetid=320013720000066114&cadevice=c&gclid=CJOd9aqFqsECFWkV7AodkwIANA
Monoprice sells one in the sixteen dollar range, not right angle though. Works fine, no messages about incompatibility.
Gently cared for and only used half a dozen times. Paypal and shipping included in price. I will only ship to the Continental US, so please do not ask otherwise. I have little feedback here, but plenty on ebay under the same username. This ad is only for the Bithead
Gently cared for and only used half a dozen times. Paypal and shipping included in price. I will only ship to the Continental US, so please do not ask otherwise. I have little feedback here, but plenty on ebay under the same username. This ad is only for the HF5's.
What op-amp mod would give the best results in the M-Stage for the AKG 702's?
You have a PM
Is there anyone convenient to the Newburgh New York area who would be capable and willing to replace 2 SMD resistors in my Headfive? I have a pair of AKG 702's that would benefit from a bit more gain. I will obtain the parts, and of course I am willing to compensate you for your work. Dr. Meier has been kind enough to correspond with me about what resistors need to be changed, but I lack the necessary soldering skills to perform the modification myself. Please PM me if...
PM sent
I am currently listening through a Headstage 12HE 4G and am happy with the results. Do you think the Corda would be comparable?
Would this be a good match for my AKG K702's?