Posts by Kryosphinx

Hey everyone, I'm looking for the headband to the lovely Beyer DT770's. Let me know if you have one for sale. I know they're available from Beyerdynamic, but the shipping charges are absurd for just a headband.     PM or email at Kryosphinx (at) gmail.com   Thanks! -Brendan.
Hey everyone, I'm looking for the headband to the lovely Beyer DT770's. Let me know if you have one for sale. I know they're available from Beyerdynamic, but the shipping charges are absurd for just a headband.     PM or email at Kryosphinx (at) gmail.com   Thanks! -Brendan.
The bass quantity really depends on the seal you get. If you can manage a really tight and solid seal, the bass is very deep, accurate, and reasonably high. If you don't get a good seal though, bye bye bass.
zyxwvutsr: I've tried using the soundcard in other lappys, but they have no problems. I changed USB ports too, but no change. The drivers are up to date, i think. powerslave: It's on no sound dizzyorange: That may be an option later, but it's too expensive at the moment b0dhi: I looked at the USB drivers, but i'm not really sure how to upgrade them. I did the stupid windows device manager update drivers, but that's never worked for anything. I have a school issued...
So here's my problem: My USB ports have this funky crackling and popping noise whenever I scroll down. It happens mainly on websites, ebay especially, but it also happens with foobar when i scroll down the list of songs. Whenever the screen refreshes, the sound goes cracklypoppy, but only if i'm playing sound already. It's driving me INSANE!!!! I can't surf without listening to cracklypoppies in my music. ARGHHHH!!!! I've seen it mentioned only a couple times years ago...
You could try that foam repadding job with the 414 pads. Maybe those don't itch as much.
Where can you find the Yuins?
FX66's are quite good, imo. Clean treble, strong bass, excellent isolation.
Yay! Thanks! You guys rock!
http://www.freeinfosociety.com/elect...page.php?cat=1 Lots of amplifier circuit diagrams.