Posts by filipelli

Thanks for the run down. The fisher cable looks nice. I would do the ES or the UE cables but they oxidize BAD.
Cool thanks for the quick reply.   Just going to go ahead and get the impressions and send the livewires and order form out then. Do I need to get in contact with them first?  
Nice thread,   I am going to give this a try with my Livewires, which have always had a poor fit. I never got around to remolding them because I had a pair of ue5s that fit perfectly. Been dying for new color and a different design though. looking at Darkblue translucent with my initials as the pattern.   I should be ok with livewires right guys? i shot them an email through their website... Hope that works.
The cable is pretty much spoken for. Thanks for all who were interested! Going to a great new home!
The 780s are sold!   LW still available pending some responses from interested parties. Better hurry quick..I might just reshell these!  
This cable has seen better days, but still sounds good. Needs some work at the connectors. They connect but the sleve covering one of them is loose...and doesn't look that nice. I bought this for $70 bucks from one of this singapore stores. terminated in a right angle silver neutrik.            Yep, just want a straight trade...will be great for anyone who is handy with this kind of stuff. I just don't have the time anymore! the UE cable needs to the...
Why did you put sold on my thread, when I didn't even accept  your offer? What is going on here?    These are the short cord version with the extension. Love them because I can just sit at my computer unhindered. I can throw in a sennheiser headphone holder thing for another $5.00. I am firm at $140 shipped. These are a great deal already ;) At any rate, all PM's have been replied to!       Here are pics of the LW as requested         Awesome customs...but I just don't...
As the title states - these ultrasones come with velour and pleather pads, the box, the bag, the extension, the manual. Bought these off a member here after lusting after them for a long time...but they aren't for me. I need my grados :D.       One tiny nick - not worth mentioning - on one of the cups. 9.5/10..   The pads alone I bought from B&H for $20. OUCH... Therefore I would like $140 shipped! Plenty of feedback here...even though I have been...
I dunno why...these cans are amazing! sorry free bump!
For a $25 set of cans? Sad.