Posts by project86

The shirts were definitely for sale on the site at one point. Seems they ran out rather quickly. They are very well made (American Apparel) unlike a lot of shirts I buy which shrink and fade quickly. If the Noble shirts ever return, I recommend snatching one up if you can.
How is this still available? At this price? I'm tempted to snatch it up myself, despite already having one here.
Anyway, let's move on from the Black Friday sale discussion..... I regret having brought it up or weighed in on it. Noble will do what they think is best - I have full confidence they can handle things in their typically professional manner.    I'm using the K10 right now, listening to Aesop Rock's Skelethon on a Sony NWZ-A17 I have in for review. Not the best recording out there, and of course the K10 is ideal in that situation. Where my JH13 FP will emphasize the...
  Agreed! Musical and Live is a great way of describing it, either through the headphone outs or as a preamp.  I've used mine with Adam Audio F5 active monitors, Serene Audio Talisman powered single-driver desktop speakers, and briefly in my main system with Ghent Audio ICEpower monoblocks driving Sjofn Clue monitors. All sounded great.
  Agreed on the part about wanting more people to experience the Kaiser goodness. I confess to having not known anything at all about Hermes bags. I just read up and watched a fascinating documentary called "Hearts and Crafts" and feel much the wiser. The Hermes/Noble analogy is definitely apt.      For sure - but I can also imagine the ongoing complaints if a big sale pushes production times back to 10 or 12 weeks. Which is not all that unrealistic considering how busy...
Tom - as always, nice work! I have very little experience with the UERM so I can't comment on that, but your thoughts on the Noble 4C are not far from my own.    I love the fact that we have so many options to choose from these days. Remember not too long ago it was just UE, Westone, Sensaphonics, and Future Sonics? And each of them had just a handful of models to choose from? We've come a long way since then. 
I personally would be surprised to see a Black Friday sale. Not that sales are bad by any means..... But it's simple supply and demand. If they are cranking out K10s (and other models of course) and maximum speed and can't quite catch up, imagine how bad that would get after a sale? If I was Wizard I would maybe wait until a few months go by, then rethink the idea based on the current lead time. Nothing says you can't have a big sale in February or March....
I got mine from CablePro, but I'm sure any self-respecting cable maker can also whip one up for you. It's not really the sort of thing that will be on their menu but give them an email and I'm sure most would be willing to help.
Just got the official press release for Herus+ and I thought folks here might be interested. I'm losing the format here but that's OK....       Resonessence Labs are proud to announce the addition of HERUS+ to our growing list of award winning Audio DAC's. HERUS+ will add the following features to the HERUS unit: • Redesigned PCB. • The ability to select between two digital filters to optimize the listening experience.  • Low Power mode for iPhone and Android cell...
  I was not blown away by the more expensive Bakoon, but there's always a chance I'd like the subsequent model. It's not unheard of for more expensive older models to be surpassed by the cheaper next-gen model. That said, I seriously doubt I'll be attacking this amp shootout anytime soon. Sounds fun, but I've got so much on my plate right now that I don't think I can take anything new on for a while.