Posts by CDPlayer

Anybody with a KGSS/KGSSHV and/or KGBH/BHSE here from around Melbourne (Australia)? I would love to see if I'm missing out on anything that would be audible/noticeable enough to me vs. my current combination..
Brand-new, unused DACMagic Plus, with brand-new, unused BT100 module. The included power supply is universal (110/220).   The price is all-inclusive - trackable postage and PayPal fees covered.
Brand-new (3 months old, pretty much unused) SRM-007tA. Purchased from PriceJapan (therefore apologies but the serial number is blurred, as suggested by PriceJapan so that they can provide support should you need it).   Comes with PriceJapan's transformer, which, as far as I understand, can take either 220/240 or 110/130V and turn it into 100V.   The price is all-inclusive - trackable postage + PayPal fees are all covered.
I'm immensely enjoying my Transistor-Amp V4, built for me by Andreas (www.high-amp.de). When paired with the SR-007A, it is very clearly superior to my Stax SRM-007tA, which is collecting dust now. To my ears the sound is noticeably more open and transparent.   I believe it pushes 1500V stator to stator. Cost-wise, it turned out very comfortably within the price range you're considering.   One thing I'm not sure about is the availability of some of the components...
Peter,   I have sale pending; if it doesn't go through, I will have a look for you re: board revision and what the mod looks like.   There is no power adapter included with this.   Cheers,   -- Dmitri  
Why, thank you! :)  
Originally purchased in December 2006; upgraded with Audiocats' "SuperFatCat" pack - capacitors and 8599 opamps in Jan 2009. Works beautifully, cosmetically - as new.   Please note that it has NOT been converted for Li-ion battery use, and expects a regular 3-4.5V DC, just as the original.   If you like, I'll throw in for free my "ghetto-style" Stax Pro adapter that will allow use of these with any Stax Pro amp/energiser - works 100%, as I used them with my...
In "as-new" condition, this original EF-2 headphone amp with a built-in Burr-Brown DAC has been upgraded with Mullard 1984-vintage tubes. Works perfectly and is being sold only because I no longer need it as I have a better system now.   Power supply is 220V only, with pins twisted to fit into Australian power sockets. If you are located in a country with 110V mains, you will need a transformer or a compatible power supply.   The price is all-inclusive - postage...
This is an original ALO-made cryo-treated dock adapter, made in January 2007 with Jena wire and Neutrik right angle plug.   This cable will NOT work correctly with newer iPods and iPhones, as they require a resistor between certain pins. It will work fine with Gen 5 / 5.5 iPods and first gen iPod Touch.   Price is all-inclusive - postage and PayPal fees, no more to pay.
Dear spritzer,   Apologies for inadvertently "advertising" the BM - I certainly didn't mean to use my post to propmote commercial interests of any kind. I only wanted to share my personal positive experience with a product that appears to work very well in my particular circumstances.   Cheers,   -- Dmitri