Posts by mvw2

I think it's more of a matter of being gentle with the connectors. They don't loosen easy upon first removal. That's for sure, new or old version. They work a little easier after, but they are never a piece of cake to take off or even put on fully. A person can very easily wreck a pair if they are not patient with it. When I first did it, I thought there was a high chance of breakage if I did anything wrong. The cable is very much designed as replaceable but not so...
Lol, sold in under 4 minutes.
The little box below where you're writing text that says "Manage Attachments." You click that and a pop-up opens up. From there you browse your computer and upload the files. There will be a certain size limit and file type limits. There's also an overall storage size limit total, although I'm not sure what that is. There's also an attachments link in your User CP that shows what you have uploaded and in which threads the file exists. Normally this is where the...
It doesn't stick out quite so bad if you use it aimed back instead of out (wire down but without flipping wires). I typically put a little forward curve into the memory wire section which prevents it from wanting to rotate down. I put a slight inward curve to the face to prevent any pull down, although it has the wire sit up against the face doing so. The Triple.Fi 10 is sensitive to insertion angle given the dual port design. Having it positioned out and up over the...
I keep buying stuff, but I also keep working my way back to one. I stick with the one product that I use the most. For a long time it's been my OK1. High sound quality and high realism are big points in my book. Some earphones can do one but struggle with the other. Current list: OK1 Triple.Fi 10 Custom 3 RE252 It will end up back at one in the near future. Then...I'll buy some more.
Added pics of the Triple.Fi 10 to the first post.
The SE530 does not have more bass than the Triple.Fi 10, not in amount, not in extension. The SE530 has more clarity than the Triple.Fi 10. The notes of the Triple.Fi 10 are thicker, good articulation, but not super detailed. The SE530 is lighter in body, short and to the point, and very highly detailed. Comparatively I would say that some of the fine detail gets lost in the thickness of the Triple.Fi 10 note. However, the presence and the ability to envelop you...
Don't feel insulted. I was trying to be a bit aggressive against you. It was to spark debate and communication more than insult. For example, you never mentioned anything about what you have done so far to come to the conclusion of the SE530 or Triple.Fi 10. You have not said anything about your personal preferences and specifically what you're looking for in terms of sound. From my point of view, the SE530 and Triple.Fi 10 are very different sounding earphones and...
Buying and selling used, there is no wasted money. It's only that some money gets tied up into whatever earphone(s) you currently have. Second to first hand experience, the best thing you can do is simply research as much as you can. Really, this is what you should do before you buy anything. This makes it so there is much less trying and not liking. Regardless, there is always time involved in trying to find the best fitting product for you personally. You don't...
You don't just get over and done with it, haha. You will either like it or not. If you don't, then you're back in the same boat looking for something that you will like. You don't just make blind choices. You do as much research as you possibly can and make as informed decisions as possible. Or you start doing what a bunch of us start doing. You buy pretty much everything out there, try it for a while, and sell what you don't like. You keep buying, trying, and...