Posts by Steve_72

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some advice on whether or not to grab the T1. For reference, I guess I could say I prefer warmer or coloured headphones. Out of everything I've owned and heard, I keep coming back to the HD600 and HE400. I've owned the HD800s and found them too neutral and lacking emotion. I also own the LCD2 and while they seem closer to what I'm looking for, they seem to lack musicality. They sound great but I'm never pulled into the music I listen to in the...
Bump - adding T1 as trade candidate
Greetings all,   I'm looking to trade my rosewood LCD2 rev.2 for either an HD650 (silver drivers) or an HE500. Despite my time with them, I've come to the conclusion the LCD2.2 are a wee bit too neutral and laid-back for my tastes so I'm looking to trade for one of the aforementioned headphones.    Will consider HD650 + $400USD or HE500 + $275USD or Beyer T1. No other trades please.   LCD2 will ship with hard travel case, wood care kit and freq chart.   Thanks for...
I've had my HD600s the longest so far in my collection. I've gone through and parted with countless others that technically should be superior (HD800, D7000/D5000, LCD2, JH13pro) but time and time again, I find myself unable to part with the HD600. They just seem to nail everything for me. Just purchased a Schiit Lyr recently and find them that much more better too! Can't see myself parting with these at all. 
I'll try and make it out. I've taken a bit of a hiatus from the hobby but starting to venture back in. I have an HE-400, LCD-2, JH-Audio 13pro and KECES DA-151 DAC and Sigma M3 amp I could bring. Will confirm sooner to the date if I can make it there!
 Definitely. I've demoed them on various higher-end set-ups at meets and they do scale well, but I still don't find them my thing.  On another note, I'm pretty sure it's your old LCD-2 that I have. 
Really, really enjoying my LCD-2's. Took a gamble and sold my HD800 in favor of these as the Senn's weren't quite doing it for me. Really digging what the Audeze brings to the table and find myself enjoying my music way more. HD800 were technically astounding but I was finding them pretty lifeless over time. Might be attributed to not having the correct gear to pair it with, but I'm just enjoying the LCD-2 leagues more. 
Totally think I found my ideal headphone with the HE400. I was looking for a new amp for my HD800 and saw the HE400 sitting on a stand in store. Decided I may as well give them a go, and lo and behold I fell in love instantly. Fast forward 2 weeks forward, and I've sold my HD800 as they were getting zero use since bringing in the HE400. I've owned a wide plethora of cans since my 6-7 years on these forums and these are the ones I feel actually truly satisfied with. It's...
Pictures up as promised!                  
Hey all,   Looking to sell off my Sennheiser HD800. After owning them for a year, I don't think they're quite for me. Perhaps I don't have the proper equipment to drive them, or they're just not suited to my tastes, I think they're better off in another home where they will get more appreciation. Aesthetically and sonically they are in excellent condition - no blemishes, chips or scratches. Will come with original packaging and case. Serial number for these is...