or Connect

Posts by Pm@c

Thats why im posting here, I dont know how to be safe. I have no idea what to look for in a headphone (except I know I like closed cans, keeps the sound in). BTW i have glasses, how comfortable are the A900 and DT770? (Yeah, all i know is when i bought my panasonic headphones, they rocked because it kept most of the sound in, except i broke them and they arent as tight on my head ne more, and the sound quality has degraded.) How much should i spend on an amp, and do u have...
Well i can already hear some footsteps with my crappy panasonics (that is due to the XFI, its a great soundcard) But I can already tell my headphones are dieing because I cant set my xfi sound past 20% or else some gunshots kill my ears (piercing sounds). So yeah, maybe I will consider these (im living in Toronto too, are the 595's better than the DT770s?, also, I live uptown toronto, do u know of any headphone stores near Yonge/Eglington that I could pick these up at or...
What is the advantage of an amp? I have a soundcard on my PC (XFI XtremeMusic) and was in the market for a new set of headphones. I have heard good things about the DT770/80, and was probably going to purchase these (too bad for my wallet). I was wondering what the advantage of purchasing an amp alongside my XFI would be? Would it make the sound that much better? Or is it just for the extreme audophiles? I would be using them mostly for gaming, except when I play MMOs I...
I hate to start a new thread, but expanding on the one where people were suggesting the DT770PRO/80ohm, and the A900, im just wondering if there are headphones out there that are of decent comparable quality for cheaper. These headphones are like 200+ Canadian. I might as well just buy the HD555 from Futureshop for 200 bucks instead of spending like 250 bucks to get the DT770's shipped to me (since I have to order online). So I am wondering if there is a more affordable...