Posts by Pm@c

I think Im gonna end up getting a MK3
Not a single person has a suggestion for me?   I was looking at the LittleDot MK2 and MK3. Would anyone suggest either one over the other? Or something else entirely different.   I asked the guy I got my TT and pre amp from if he could get me a littledot mk2, and he says he doesnts get involved in cheap chinese crap.   Ive seen so many good reviews for the mk2, and the mk3, that I was a little surprised to here it called "cheap chinese crap".   Anyone?...
Shameless bump.   Saw mention of WooAudio, but their cheapest is 500 bucks. Not sure if I would get the most out of a $500 amp when my Rega was only $500 itself.   I should mention, I may be picking up some DT880's, so any amp that would go nicely with that as well would be good.
My setup is:   Rega RP1 >> CA Azur 640P >> AMP >> BeyerDynamic DT770's.   I need a good amp for around $150-$400.    Would be nice if it supported more than just headphone and could do speakers too (as I want to get a good pair of speakers down the road).
Ive got my TT, and just received my Azur 640P in the mail today, now I need to be able to hook them up and listen.   So I dont have a "proper" amp in the sense of the word, something that I can plug my headphones into (DT770).    I currently listen through my PC with my Xonar Essence STX. It has line in through the microphone port, so I would have to take the microphone out to listen through my PC. Im assuming I could use an RCA to 3.55 with a converter to the...
Ya, RCA cables.
Just got my RP1 and forgot to pick up a few accessories.   What do you guys suggest I need?    I was looking at this and wondering if it would be good or if there is something better?   http://www.amazon.ca/Anti-Static-Carbon-Fiber-Record-Cleaner-Brush/dp/B003ZVG60O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1317574037&sr=8-1   Or would this be...
So I just got my Rega RP1 today, and should be getting my CA 640P Monday or Tuesday. I want to be able to listen to it before next weekend, so I need to order some decent cables.   The guy I bought the RP1 from wanted to sell me Nexxtech cables, but ive never heard of them, I was a little weary to buy them.   I heard about a place online that you can order from that the guy makes them himself and ships them, but would I be able to get those done and shipped to me...
Im going to my first ever concert next Thursday (Oct 6) and I am wondering if there are some ear plugs that would block out the loud noise but still allow me to fully appreciate the music.   I just dont want to go home with a head ringing, but I still want to fully enjoy the concert.
I wanted to make sure he had it for when I planned to drive down to pick them up, so I went with my gut feeling (and my first choice) and went with the 640.    I hate when I do a bit of research and then the guy I am buying from suggests something different.