or Connect

Posts by slick1ru2

Oops, I was told the A1. I'm going to try the A6. Thanks for your help! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well, it's the only one of my 4 past phones to do it. It's the first with 4G LTE so models that shield that well should work. I was told the A3 still has interference with GSM.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sure and thanks, it's the new U.S. Version of the Moto G4.http://www.motorola.com/us/products/moto-g-familySent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I buy on Amazon, based on reviews here and there. I'm disabled so going out is a problem. But when I was going out, Best Buy. But right now I'm looking for an inexpensive portable amp shielded from my new GSM phone. Any ideas?Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I use an old Fiio E3 with my iPod and my new GSM cell phone, a Moto G4, causes a tremendous amount of interference. It's like my old Dodge Truck radio had when I put my phone next to it, in a cup holder. So, I'm looking for an inexpensive replacement, say in the $20-30 range. I was thinking another Fiio amp, either a new or discontinued mode, but don't want the same issue. (I tried searching the forum, didn't find anything) Thanks Also, could my connector be an issue?...
The TASCAM TH Series TH-MX2 Studio Headphones are more but still excellent for the price, a big surprise!
If I were,rich, I'd have a vinyl listening room and a vast collection. But I'm not so digital only, high VBR. I still hear much more detail in my music with headphones and lossy digital than what I heard in my vinyl days. It amazes me, actually, how much more of my music I hear now, it's a blend now vs mashed together and I can pick individuals out.
I hope they didn't pull back the bass on the SR80s.
Rocking out with my first gen SR80s to 70s rock!
I find it hard to believe that the e series is a significant improvement in sound over my well broken in first gen SR80. Man, they still kick it years later and hold up against headphones I have with $300 price tags. Now I can see plenty of room for improving the build however.