Posts by j5brock

SOLD
make me an offer... I would love to ship this out this week. Jeff
Bump - only amp left
bump
2m Zu - was selling with HD650 and Woo6 - but it looks like I have buyers for the 650 stock and the woo6 - looking for $150.00 shipped including insurance and paypal fees. Jeff pictures added - lots of interest -
Updated with pictures If sold seperately WA6 - 525.00 with all tubes including mullard metal base HD650 - 225.00 with stock cable Zu - 150.00 All prices include shipping, insurance and paypal fees Jeff
Updated with pictures If sold seperately WA6 - 525.00 with all tubes including mullard metal base HD650 - 225.00 with stock cable Zu - 150.00 All prices include shipping, insurance and paypal fees Jeff
Woo6 comes with 6 or 7 tubes including an ugly looking - but great sounding mullard metal base GZ34. Jeff Please respond to my email at keyhomes@bellsouth.net - I just am not a regular here anymore. But you can check my references at ebay or taperssection. Sold HD650 - so the Amp is for sale Sold - Zu SOLD - WA6 - 525.00 shipped with all tubes - I will eat the paypal fees. Jeff
I just don't use them anymore. I tend to listen to my w5000's through the m902. These both have about 300 or 400 hours. Have the box for the 650s. Stock cable and Zu unbalanced cable. Woo6 comes with 6 or 7 tubes including an ugly looking - but great sounding mullard metal base GZ34. Pictures will be coming later - have to dig out the digital. preference goes to someone buying the whole package - but will consider parting out. Looking for $850.00 shipped and insured and I...
Bought a 1m interconnect fron Darren.. transaction went smoothly - good communication and quick shipping.. thanks