Posts by thread

Who will reterminate a stock Roxanne cable with the RSA/ALO portable balanced connector? I need a balanced cable, but I don't really want to invest a ton of money in a fancy-pants one. I think I can get the vast majority of the sound improvement simply by going balanced with my RSA Intruder. Thoughts?
For sale are the brilliant Sierra-1 Reference bookshelf monitors in the glossy espresso finish. Including the $300 NrT crossover upgrade, these speakers deliver the quality to my ears. I like how they sound very clean and clear, even at low volume levels. They absolutely rock out with great dynamics, given the right juice. Asking $950, which includes shipping within the CONUS. Outside that, let's talk. All new, this package would cost you about $1350, delivered. Read...
My heart just sank. Really, JHA?
Who's got the venue? As I mentioned, I'd offer my loft in downtown Detroit, but space is an issue and parking is only free on Sundays.
It's about half the 3m length.To answer another recent question, I found the isolation of the HD8 DJ to be extremely good. It blocks outside sound surprisingly well.
Thanks, guys. Yeah, reterminating the stock cable might be the solution I'm looking for.
Anyone know an inexpensive solution to getting an RSA-balanced HD600 cable? Is it even feasible to reterminate the stock cable? Anybody want to DIY me something?
Seriously, though. Any line on a Roxie cable with RSA-balanced connector?
Oh wow, brain fart. Thank you for mentioning that. It is the AKG K550 that I meant. Correcting my story now
Cheers, Mike! I really enjoyed reading your thoughts as well.