Posts by ozz

Maybe its my age and hearing but I like the sound from their amps and its still one of the best bang for the buck amps out there.( Asgard 2)
Got my interests peaked after looking at the new Aqua Terra's may just have to put that at the top of my list when my birthday comes up ,hope the wife reads this.
Everyone hears things slightly different but I think at their price point they are hard to beat and as for them lasting I have had mine over a year without failure.
IMO there is not enough difference between the models until you get to the 535's .
Can only speak about Foo Fighters and it sounds fine to me.
I assume you already tried using a contact cleaner on the connections?
I doubt I could hear a difference on any descent DAP with the content in lossless how each brand handles lossy another story.
The problem I see with that is if you demoed at the store they do not put tracks in lossless on their iPods and the best they offer is 256 which is no where near hi-fi which to me if you are going to drop a grand on phones at least give them lossless content.
I am aware of that and probably should have worded it different but I still stand by my conclusion the single dynamic driver of the 215's have more bass than the single BA drivers I have had or borrowed.
So far for the money I think my 215's are the best I have heard in that class and it would take going up to SE535's to hear a night and day difference.