Posts by Inks

That's what I don't like about this app, there is an apparent bass boost when it is used when there is no EQ and crossfeed is enabled, heck I think even without the crossfeed
FX500:55$ // M-Duo:25$   Hate to let these go, but currently in need of money. Please PM if you have any interest and we can work something out   FX500 was taken care of with minimal usage. Will come with stock single flanges, case and as a bonus, Meelec biflanges and triflanges [my preferred tips]. Box included, one of a kind woody sound.    Meelec M-Duo shown signs of usage in the housing but overall no major flaws. Will include stock single flanges and two meelec...
Stock, I don't like the bass and treble on the KC06. But... M-Duo small triflanges makes the treble sound like the Tenore. Vent modding improves the bass. 
FX650:SOLD / Zero Audio Tenore:SOLD / NVX EX10S:SOLD   Hate to let these go, but currently in need of money. Please PM if you have any interest and we can work something out   Descriptions:   FX650 is SOLD in excellent condition, well taken care of. Will include all stock accessories, except for it's shirt clip, but a replacement shirt clip will be included. As a bonus, will include rare UE style biflanges. Box included, one of a kind woody sound.   NVX10S is SOLD...
I don't see the B1 on their site though, only the b2, the new and old iteration Edit: apparently it's supposed to be the "old version" one but then they present the b2s specs 0_o
KC06 by the way, sound best with long tips, Meelec M-Duo small triflanges or the big Hifiman double flanges. Makes it smoother like the Tenore. 
haha burn-in, no thank you and I'll refrain from discussion of the topic. 
i like both.   also, I will say the mention of the KC06A having more treble is what turned me off from getting them, KC06 already has a good amount of treble, any more will be too much, they could've just smoothen it. 
Besides, blocking the nozzle vent on the KC06 produces killer subbass without increasing overall bass too much
I think sealing and poking a needle hole will be best