Posts by sum1

Thanks kingdixon.
I can also ship international provided that you are willing to pay for a tracked service which can be costly with Australian post
Price Drop.   Maybe people are afraid that TDK is not a well known brand?? This model is a well respected one that's got a sound signature of a more expensive iem.
Item: TDK BA200 Location: Sydney Price: As above plus postage. Originally it costs me $155. Item Condition: Very Good. All the tips are unused Reason for selling: Dont need more than one iem. Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Paypal (+3% Surcharge) Extra Info: Comes with the original box and all the accesories as indicated on the manual (pics attached). All Tips are unused. Pictures: Attached   Up for sale is a TDK BA-200 Dual Balanced Armature In Ear Monitor. These are...
Item: Micromega MyDAC (White) Location: Sydney Price: $Sold Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: surplus Payment Method: Paypal (add 3.5% unless sent as personal transaction with PP balance or linked bank account), Bank transfer, COD Only Extra Info: White model. Ships with all original retail packaging.   This is an Aus unit supplied with Australian power cord. Australian RRP for this unit is $499 with a street price of $450 Recently purchased as...
Item: Sennheiser HD600 with HD650 cable Location: Sydney Price: SOLD Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Not used anymore. Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Paypal (add 3% for normal transaction) Extra Info: Pictures: attached For sale is a HD600 that i cant quite remember how old it is but still in good condition since its only used for a few months and its just sitting in storage for ages since i find the sennheiser clamp force uncomfortable for my...
I got a CKM300 from Japan that i am still burning in but i have to say its sound signature is actually better than what i thought it would be. The treble on it is actually sparkly enough as it is on the ckm300. If the CKM500 is more sparkly then i am not too sure my ears will like it. Maybe i'll just wait and hope for a CKM700 release :)   I thought the CKM300/500 is Asia release only but i just realised that the CKM300 is actually shown here in AU and also in...
Sorry folks looks like i cant make it to the meet since i have work shift i cant get out of for that date.   I am very curious about this mystery hybrid iem manufacturer though. Is their website already up and running?
Oh crap i just realised i got a work shift for this weekend :( Hmm i'll try to see if i can swap my shift. So i guess its a maybe for me for now
Just wondering if i like the FA Eterna v1 sound signature which iem should i look into upgrading? Apart from the muddyness of the sound i quite like it. Vocal presence is good while retaining a satisfying amount of bass. The High is soft which i believe its actually cohesive with its warm sound signature.   I think what i am looking for is a Mid oriented sound with bass that is at least equal as eterna   I am planning to try another iem that is sub...