Posts by sum1

Item: Micromega MyDAC (White) Location: Sydney Price: $Sold Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: surplus Payment Method: Paypal (add 3.5% unless sent as personal transaction with PP balance or linked bank account), Bank transfer, COD Only Extra Info: White model. Ships with all original retail packaging.   This is an Aus unit supplied with Australian power cord. Australian RRP for this unit is $499 with a street price of $450 Recently purchased as...
Item: Sennheiser HD600 with HD650 cable Location: Sydney Price: SOLD Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Not used anymore. Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Paypal (add 3% for normal transaction) Extra Info: Pictures: attached For sale is a HD600 that i cant quite remember how old it is but still in good condition since its only used for a few months and its just sitting in storage for ages since i find the sennheiser clamp force uncomfortable for my...
I got a CKM300 from Japan that i am still burning in but i have to say its sound signature is actually better than what i thought it would be. The treble on it is actually sparkly enough as it is on the ckm300. If the CKM500 is more sparkly then i am not too sure my ears will like it. Maybe i'll just wait and hope for a CKM700 release :)   I thought the CKM300/500 is Asia release only but i just realised that the CKM300 is actually shown here in AU and also in...
Sorry folks looks like i cant make it to the meet since i have work shift i cant get out of for that date.   I am very curious about this mystery hybrid iem manufacturer though. Is their website already up and running?
Oh crap i just realised i got a work shift for this weekend :( Hmm i'll try to see if i can swap my shift. So i guess its a maybe for me for now
Just wondering if i like the FA Eterna v1 sound signature which iem should i look into upgrading? Apart from the muddyness of the sound i quite like it. Vocal presence is good while retaining a satisfying amount of bass. The High is soft which i believe its actually cohesive with its warm sound signature.   I think what i am looking for is a Mid oriented sound with bass that is at least equal as eterna   I am planning to try another iem that is sub...
For Sale JVC FXT90 IEM. Japanese version as shown by the Japanese writings on the packaging. It is about 3 Months Old. Condition is still very good. Price is SOLD + Postage. Registered post should be $10 but please let me know of your postcode to confirm it. I will absorb the paypal surcharge since it should only be a small amount with this low priced item. Comes with all the original accessory (protective case, tips and cable ties). Default Medium Tip has been...
Thanks for your PM svyr.   Since its still quite a long time away i should be able to join you guys. Dont have much gear but i can bring a HD600.
SOLD