Posts by Singapura

Why? It's part of the discussion.
I will never buy anything B&W again after I found out how they treat customers. I had a pair of P5s which I bought in Europe. After I moved to Singapore, the right side stopped playing. I went to the B&W shop and they told me it would cost $150 just to have a look at them. Reparation might even cost up to $300. After much negotiation they looked at it and told me that had repaired it (took them 2 months). The moment I came home, the right side went out again. I contacted...
Do this experiment: go to http://forums.egullet.org/ and ask what they think of McDonald's and why Michelin overlooks that esteemed brand.
Really, not clear?
To hear a mosque in Bali would be quite rare as it is a Hindu island  I will definitely listen to it because I love Bali. Was this recorded near Den Pasar  or another city?
I only purchased one album from HDTracks in the past but I'm still wondering why you guys allow  downloading every purchase once.Is there no way to host a library (like for instance Steam and iTunes do) so that if I delete my track or it gets lost, I don't have to bother you to "reset" my purchase and download it again?
For this I might have to put on the red light 
  Although I don't expect anything remotely like taste from someone who has "dubstepl" in their name, I think you haven't even tried the P5 if you call them "mediocre". I've owned quite a few full size cans (including Senn HD 650) and IEMs (customized Shures were my favourite) but the P5s are definitely on par with the best of them. Then again, maybe they just don't synergise with dubstep. I know I don't...
Adele "21"
WTS, my underutilised, mint condition iBasso DX-100. It was part of the 2nd batch and arrived last April. Unfortunately my 3 year old doesn't let me enjoy it much so I rather let it go to a fellow Head-fier. Price is SALE PENDING, shipped world-wide. I'll throw in a pouch as well.