or Connect

Posts by schneller

Here you go...
They are not a replacement...just an addition to the line. Not too many reviews out there, but someone here got them and claimed them superior to the 5 Pros. Just do a search...
What exactly are the pros/cons of open vs. closed?
Wow, there seems to be a consensus here...
$300 is already on the high side of what I want to pay...
No, no. I am actually looking to get full-sized cans AND new IEMs. I thought the UM2s were the end-all, be-all of IEMs at $250, so I was wondering what full-sized cans correspond to those.
I currently own the HD-497s...I like them...they are amazingly comfortable...I just want the next step...also something with one cable (on one side). I know the HD 600s and HD 650s are loved here. I am also strongly considering the HS 595s. I notice you have the UM2s... UM2 = ??? in terms of full-sized cans?
Hooked up to a computer / SB X-Fi. Suggestions? I listed to a lot of female vocal trance. PVD Tiesto ATB DJ GT etc. But also game, listen to soundtracks, rock from time to time, etc. Edit: They should be supremely comfortable...like I don't know they're even on my head. And I am woeful of overly bright highs causing fatigue.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aevum wont ship outside germany, Yep, I already tried...
Quote: Originally Posted by Aevum someone mentioned that they can be bought for less then 200 euros in germany, mind pointing where ? The IE7s are < 200 EUR on Amazon.de. The IE8s are less than 250 EU on Amazon.de I believe.