or Connect

Posts by schneller

Darn. I really want to like these SA6 IEMs but I have read FAR too many bad things about their quality. I live in the city, and I just don't think I can spend $200 on something that won't survive in my environment. So, what sounds like them but with slightly better bass?
Cool, so we like a lot of the same. Interesting. One thing I have to keep in mind is that the CK10s cost $350 and the SA6 only $200.
What kind of trance are you into by chance? I listen to a lot of female vocal trance. Stuff from ATB, Tiesto, PVD, Generation Trance, etc.
Please keep this updated. A comparison with the SA6 would be nice too. Thanks. (I am an ATH-CK7 user at the moment.)
How do you compare the CK10 to the SA6 in terms of SQ, fit, comfort, isolation, etc?
Quote: Originally Posted by shigzeo mine are up for sale: used less than 5 hours. way less. What are you using instead?
Has the weak point of the SA6 is its bass performance? Does it roll off well? Can anyone describe it?
Quote: Originally Posted by j2kei funny thing u ask that. im using the klipsch image eartips and man i love having those on the sa6. i use the large one. you can see some pics that i posted in the sa6 appreciation thread thats been silent for quiet a while. Are those Klipsch available anywhere yet? eBay?
Thanks for the input. I think I am leaning towards the SA6. Any idea what tips I can use on them besides the included bi-flanges?
Taikero: I wish you could have auditioned the X5s as well as I was completely underwhelmed by them. I just wonder if I should jump to the X10s after that experience.