or Connect

Posts by schneller

Where to buy these in the USA?
How do they sound un-amped?
Quote: Originally Posted by jant71 Schneller, have you thought about the RE0. They are on sale for $159 right now. The reviews are good and they have a similar signature to the CK7. Also, the Phonaks are a good choice for that signature and under $150. Actually there is a bit of adjustment available with the tunable filters. I have been looking at the RE0s as well...
How do you compare the SQ of the CK9 as compared to the CK7? What about comfort and isolation?
Do the V2s improve on the highs/trebble by chance?
Title says it all. Past and present ATH-CK7 owners: What did you upgrade to? Thanks.
Any more comparisons to other, more expensive phones? Like the X10s as someone mentioned earlier?
Very simple question. Do the IE6-IE8 IEMs isolate extremely well as advertised or are they open IEMs? In your experience, with the stock tips, how much background noise can you hear with little to no volume?
Quote: Originally Posted by Electric_Mofo So is there anybody in here who doesn't have any isolation problems? I mean its pretty shady for Sennheiser to state the IE8's isolation as 26db when people aren't getting that. Or is it more an issue of finding the right tips? This is my concern as well. We need some concrete answers: Do the IE7/IE8 isolate? If so, how well? Or should they be regarded as more of an open IEM?
Why did the ATH-CK9s never get any praise?