or Connect

Posts by schneller

So RCA only: BMB vs. GMB? Who wins?
Bump for more replies.   I prefer the footprint of the BMB over the GMB but spending the $$$ on the BMB is not an issue. So how do they compare, RCA vs. RCA? 
I just wish one or a few people would to an extensive comparison of BMB vs GMB, RCA only. Price is not my concern. I don't need XLR and prefer the BMB footprint. BMB vs. 2Qute may be more accurate for me. I'm willing to spend $1800 for the latter.
How should I spend my money: GMB vs. BMB, RCA only? No need for XLR.   Have you heard the Chord 2Qute? Compare to winner of above?
Many have reported the RCA outputs on the GMB to be substandard compared to its XLR outputs. Has anyone compared the RCA outputs on the GMB to the new BMB? Any chance the BMB is better in this regard? I have no need for XLR.
Great news. Looking forward to reviews.   Did Schiit gimp the RCA ports like the GMB? BMB vs. GMB (RCA only)? BMB vs. Audio-GD 19 (10th Anniv)? BMB vs. 2Qute?
Rumor has it that prototype Bifrost Multibit units are in the wild, so I bet someone here has heard it. But perhaps is under NDA?   I'm interested as 1) I have no use for balanced output, 2) prefer the smaller form factor, and 3) prefer the lower price too!    Rumor of course also has it, but it has been denied, that Schiit made the RCA outputs on the GMB worse somehow than the balanced outputs. This comment is coming from just about every forum I read. Using RCA...
Did anyone cross shop with the Audio-GD 19 (10 Anniv. Ed.)?    I've asked over there and of course they prefer it...and say the RCA inputs aren't...hampered... 
 Please do. Would like more GMB vs. 2Qute comparisons.
I appreciate the review, Stillhart. At around $300 cheaper than the GMB, this should be a no brainer. I would gladly pay more for Made in USA but Schiit screwed themselves by gimping the SE RCA outputs of the GMB, which I need. This may be the deciding factor since SQ is similar.