Posts by schneller

Woah.$1300 for that. Should buy one for the Modi2 MB!
I have little/no idea about those cards and which ones are on the market. Do you know of any that are half-height PCIe?
For those looking to buy a Yiggy or recently did, which input option would tempt you the most? 1. Do nothing/spend nothing more. 2. Schiit Wyrd, $100 3. JCAT / Intona Isolator, $420 4. Teddy Pardo U2S, $499 5. Audiophilleo2 MkII U2S, $579 6. Wait for the Schiit Uber Wyrd2 as hinted by @Baldr a few pages back. 7. Something else?
I agree that Schiit needs to at the very least offer a product that can properly help us feed its best DAC, the Yiggy with its AES/EBU XLR input. For me, this would be a Schiit PCIe card (with full- and half-height options) that would output to any of the Yiggy inputs, including XLR, at least one of the SPDIF (Coax) inputs, etc. Such a device should improve any/all Schiit DACs, down to the Modi2. Bring it on!
Thanks for the review.Have you ever auditioned Audio Technica? Can you comment on how these compare? Would you say these are good for vocal trance music?
Traditionally, how do V-Moda IEMs do with female vocal trance? Is their sound typically recessed in the mids? Literally, "V" shaped with pronounced bass and treble and little in between?   Am considering the Forza as loyal Audio-Technica fan. 
Thanks. I thought Fulla could be charged and then carried with the G4, a small USB cable connecting the two. I agree with your comments about the G4. I have heard better phones.
Anybody?
I can probably make this on the Sunday. Would love it if the normal compliment of Schiit could be there (Mimby, Bimby, Yiggy especially) along with maybe the Ayre Codex :) 
I have always enjoyed Audio-Technica sound. I currently am using an older pair of ATH-CKM500s after my last IM70s died after a few months of use. Unfortunately, I have come to doubt ATH quality AND I have come to the conclusion that I do NOT like over-the-ear IEMs.    What models, ATH or other brand, should I be looking at in the $150 or lower price range that are slimmer, more traditional under-the-ear IEMs?    Source for me is my cellphone (LG G4, maybe V20 soon)...