Posts by schneller

Yeah I saw since I do check it daily
 I am going to quote myself...  After having spent 5 hours on Sunday in a local HiFi shop comparing the Holo Spring Level 3, the Yiggy, the Ayre Codex, and the Chord 2Qute and doing so through a host of sources and inputs, I have to say yet again that Schiit should help us take the doubt out of USB. It is the most flexible medium but not the best sounding one. The AES/XLR is certainly preferred. I just really wish Schiit could make something that gives us better PC > DAC...
Yeah, the reaction was nearly instant over there. I really do like what your Bryston did to the setup. Is it possible (or would it even add benefit) to go from a HTPC via USB to the Bryston and then out via AES to the Yiggy? 
For those interested, there is thread over at ComputerAudiophile.
Thanks to all for what was a great and informative afternoon. Lots of amazing equipment in one place.
I should be there slightly after noon. Thanks for setting up. Who else will be there? Plan is to still have the Spring, the Yiggy, Codex, and 2Qute???
Are we still on the noon? No traffic chaos for people?
But who has a 2Qute?
So it seems we have some consensus for Sunday, December 18,at noon? Who can come and bring what? The Spring Holo will already be there.
So next Sunday: going once, going twice...