or Connect

Posts by schneller

Thanks everyone. Always wear a helmet. It saved my life.    Long story short, I broke both elbows after a car cut me off as I was riding in the bike lane on L St. NW between 17th and 16th. I hit the brakes and flew over the handlebars, hitting the pavement first with my arms and then head and body. I didn't hit the car and the car didn't stop. The good news is that my surgeon and physical therapist are some of the best in the country when it comes to being hand/elbow...
Has anyone compared the Gumby using something like the Uptone Regen or Intona USB Isolator and compared with the stock Yiggy? I am curious how close an improved USB signal path would bring the Gumby to the Yiggy. 
 I'm waiting for Bliggy as well. I'm also waiting to see what Schiit does in general towards mid-year / Munich High End.  After demoing both the Yiggy and the Gumby, I am still torn. They are both great. The Yiggy just goes that extra bit to offer that addictive blend of musicality and depth. Then again, I keep wondering what I could do with the $1K savings by buying the Gumby! I could buy something like the Intona USB isolaor that might even bring the Gumby closer to the...
How exactly are you connecting the Chromecast to your Yggy? Where in the chain are you putting it? 
Thanks!
For those who visited my place to audition equipment back in mid January, you may recall listening to some music from my wife's band. Well, her band is a finalist in the DC Edition of NPR's Tiny Desk Concert. If you feel so inclined, please vote for MENAGE A GARAGE...   http://bandwidth.wamu.org/vote-for-your-favorite-d-c-tiny-desk-contest-video/ THANKS!
For those who visited my place to audition equipment back in mid January, you may recall listening to some music from my wife's band. Well, her band is a finalist in the DC Edition of NPR's Tiny Desk Concert. If you feel so inclined, please vote for MENAGE A GARAGE...   http://bandwidth.wamu.org/vote-for-your-favorite-d-c-tiny-desk-contest-video/ THANKS!
Does anyone know if Schiit has any plan to support MQA? Are Schiit DACs even capable through like a driver or firmware update?
Woah. Didn't know someone makes amps in Mt Pleasant DC not far from where I live.
Happy to read it was a good event. What did people think of the equipment? Sorry to have missed it and greetings from NYC.