Posts by schneller

Does anyone know if Schiit has considered DAC+Pre based on the Yiggy with of course both SE and balanced XLR outputs?
Does anyone know if Schiit has considered DAC+Pre based on the Yiggy with of course both SE and balanced XLR outputs?
Highly appreciate your reply. Thanks.I wonder if the Echobox that is Apple certified also works with Android phones? Seems like all other models have both Apple and Android variants. I need Android.
Anybody?
Source is just my LG smartphone. Looking for IEM recommendations WITH a MIC for under $150 USD. I listen to a lot of vocal trance (via www.di.fm)   Thanks a lot.
This thread has been dead for a few weeks
Cool. I didn't see your other post. I was about to draw a schematic. Still might.
It looks to me that the PCB is the load bearing structure here? About a half-dozen scews connect the heatsink to the PCB on each side and this is also done to allow heat to dissipate. The top of the chassis then sort of keeps everything stable.I wonder if anchoring the heatsinks to the PCB like that is wise for long term reliability? Much less ease of construction.I wonder if it would be possible to connect a smaller/lighter (copper) heat pipe to the areas that need heat...
Mike = c0ck tease
PSA: a few weeks ago when we met, I used some music from Patrick Watson to audition some equipment. He is coming to DC on March 27:   http://www.ustreetmusichall.com/event/1393990-patrick-watson-washington/   Highly recommended!