or Connect

Posts by melomaniac

shoot. not gonna make it, car fail
okay, zombie thread - come back to life! walk! speak!   iPodPJ had written, way back when:   "I think eventually they will go up in value, unless something better takes their place."   and while my (original, not SE) Transporter still works, I keep running into issues with my Mac mini that holds my music files and serves up the SqueezeCenter software which the Transporter depends on to access my own music files.   So I thought I'd ask: did anyone find a worthy...
this would have been fantastic - just minutes away from where I usually am - but I'll be away this weekend, alas. would have loved to compare notes on maggies vs cans...
Headphones and Earphones Benchmarking Test Files: http://bit.ly/1tbFK05
sorry on crutches and therefore less likely to make it... have fun!
since I'm local, I'm already there!
will try to make this one!
sure, I'll be there - again. looking forward to mayhem spreading all over two hotels like a virus
yes, I'd like to second the request for comparisons to VST plug-ins etc. for what it's worth, I got a Reveel a couple months ago, and have been using it with various portable sources; it does less than a high-quality portable amp, but more than listening without an amp. not sure it's worth it on high-res tracks, but certainly does something to lower-res and older tracks...