Posts by Contrastique

Quote: Originally Posted by hoosterw Thanks Indra, don't worry! I will survive (Gloria Gaynor wasn't it?) Also (as said earlier) the problem is basically not with/between kees or me but the fact that it sells for 1440 or so in Germany. That should be prevented or I should be able to sell against the same price. Its actually very simple . Hmm, I hope you're able to come to an agreement which works out in your advantage then. I am looking forward...
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by mrarroyo Life w/o headphones! What kind of life would that be? I am sorry to break it to you but headphones can exist outside of the Head-Fi
Quote: Originally Posted by smuh Indra: (btw. one of my favourite songs from Thievery Corporation ) hope your BF is getting better soon! Haha, cool song indeed ThanX! Quote: Originally Posted by Anouk All the best with your test, Indra. Thank you. I'll be fine I guess. I just hate/fear needles arggghhh Not knowing what exactly transpired between the two of you I am very familiar with Hans his sentiments. It's a...
Have: Edition 9 & Proline 750 Want: What more could I possibly want...? Well, maybe something Stax for when I grow up
Quote: Originally Posted by Anouk Hello Indra, Wow tbc. I thought that was a sickness from the past (1950s) and that it was long gone by now! I hope your boyfriend will be allright. Greetings, Anouk, Yeah, pretty weird hu. I hope so too Quote: Originally Posted by Anouk Hey, something totally off-topic, I was just reading through the corda symphony thread, and someone mentioned a high-end amp called the phonitor. Anyone...
Quote: Originally Posted by GreatDane His last forum activity was on 05-16-2008. Yea, saw that too. Maybe he discovered life
Saint Emilion Vacqueras Saint Estephe Bon Courage Syrah from Africa Just to name a couple I like very much. The first three have lots of variations but I never disliked any of these. Deep rich full taste, a tad on the more heavy side of red (I am not quite a Merlot-lover so to speak). There are more but these are the ones that pop up right now. Wine is like Angels pissing in your mouth..I love it :heart:
Quote: Originally Posted by apatN Ah. Is it bad? Beterschap van mijn kant! Thanx a lot! It's not too good, though treatable: Tuberculoses. It got established last week when we arrived back from Florence. Quite a shocker. He has to be on some heavy antibiotics for 2 months and will have to take a softer version for 4-6 months after that. The first 20 days he has to keep away from public places so it's been pretty weird. I have a test coming up...
Quote: Originally Posted by thrillmetoo Thanks Anouk for directing me to this thread. Of course I'm interested. I'm selling some of my gear at the moment, but who knows what will be in my posession by then... Hey BigJohn!!! How iz you??! It would be nice if you'd come. It sure has been some time ago! Selling off some of your gear...wow...ennuh? What do you have planned? Everything okay with the house and such? Quote: Originally...