Posts by Contrastique

Thanx to the ones who notified me of this. Sergei, it would be really nice if we could meet again :-) The only date possible for me is November the 8th. And even then I'm not sure if I can make it for sure. I have little time off during that time and Sundays are one of the few days off where I can work on my photography project with daylight. What I will bring when I come: Ultrasone Edition 9 Ultrasone ProLine 750 Akai AM69 Power Amp Larocco PRII MkII AD744...
I have not been around a lot and this thread is sort of dead so no one will read probably but has there already been any follow-up on the meet in May (or whenever..)?
Quote: Originally Posted by apatN Oeps.. In het engels heeft het een andere betekenis he. Ach ja ik zit in het zelfde schuitje. Probeer maar eens te rijmen op Nick. Quote: Originally Posted by Contrastique Haha, dan ben ik beter af idd Haha!! I was thinking about moonwalking till I realized (just now) what it really meant I am not sure who's better off now
HaPpY bIrThDaY!!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by apatN Oeps.. In het engels heeft het een andere betekenis he. Ach ja ik zit in het zelfde schuitje. Probeer maar eens te rijmen op Nick. Haha, dan ben ik beter af idd
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackmore My dear Indra, thanks, I l..e y.. Thank you for you impressions, finally somebody get this thread to life... How about the extra pics meid... You are more than welcome , Sergei! I was already afraid no one would read them as it's been so long ago haha Extra pics...I don't really have that many...I was more listening to stuff and chatting than photographing ....Better next time...
Really sorry ya'll for the long wait BUT here are my impressions: I was really excited about this meet, most of all because finally I had some sort of a nice setup to bring for a change, besides my portable one. The Akai was huge but I am glad I brought it. It enabled me listening to headphones on a more serious level and with equip I am familiar with so my impressions mean something to me. AKG K272 Hmm I have never really heard any AKG besides the famous K701 and the...
I am so sorry peeps...I still haven't gotten around writing my impressions; I am already starting to forget some of them so I'll have to do it really soon however but I'm just sooo terribly busy One thing I will certainly not forget though are the HD600s. But more of that later, hopefully sooner than later
Quote: Originally Posted by oqvist Today I got my PRO 900 cans. Of course hoping to be blown away but suspected they would indead not match up to my well burned in Proline 750 cans. Ow sweet! I am looking forward to your impressions! I am still debating swapping the 750 for the 900 but I am not sure if it's worth the extra cash. I might just buy a HFI-650 for on the go instead..still not sure. Anyway, hope seeing some valuable impressions from...
Quote: Originally Posted by BigJohn I was dissapointed to say the least... Yeah, I can imagine. Maybe mine is just the best out there and you'll love it