Posts by Contrastique

I don't really remember Rick and it doesn't really matter. I can only wish the best of luck, love and strength to you and your family.
Hmmm, Henk, I would like to have heard your r10s out of your own setup. I did not realize you didn't bring yours. I know that amping can make a world of a difference so I'll keep my opinion reserved. What would an mahler R10 cost? I'm not really interested in investing more money into dynamic hps though I guess... Going to build a system to fully match my ed9 and then I will take the plunge into the K1000 world, I am still too impressed to let it go ;-) My boyfriend has...
Wow, looks like you had a blast! Great setups and a UK CanJam sounds rather fantastic! That one might be more doable for me right now than the US version.
I'll just literally repost my post in the former thread (hope it'll take the pictures as well). Edit: nope, I'll add them manually ------------------ I had an absolute fabulous meet! Thank you Jan-Jaap for hosting! It was really great and you have a very kind mom who took care of us in a splendid way! Anouk, great meeting you and I hope you had a wonderful time but I think that worked out ;-) Sergei en Kees, it was great seeing you again and Sergei, I am jealous....
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackmore Hi guys, think it may be better to start separate impressions thread, but then under impressions link. I will be starting one shortly, unless someone is faster Might be a good idea is it would end up in the correct category....I'll lift over my impressions then....anyway, gotta run!!
Wow, nice reading all the impressions! More please...and more pics please!!! It's so weird in a way to see the varying opinions of people on the same headphones. They produce the same sound though everyone interprets it so differently. Very interesting. Also there's no such thing as the perfect headphone, I thought that to be my ed9s but they're not. I can clearly hear their flaws now. They are bearable for me though. What is perfect anyway but now I really think it's...
I had an absolute fabulous meet! Thank you Jan-Jaap for hosting! It was really great and you have a very kind mom who took care of us in a splendid way! Anouk, great meeting you and I hope you had a wonderful time but I think that worked out ;-) Sergei en Kees, it was great seeing you again and Sergei, I am jealous. Absolutely jealous of your set-up. I wanna sell my kidney now ;-) I didn't make that many photos; there was just too much to listen to. This was a meet...
We will definitely be there and so will Anouk!! About to leave to pick her up. Will bring fresh made chicken soup, speculaas haha,and some stuff from the tankstation as I forgot to do some shopping huhum... See you in a little bit!!!! Oh and Kees, I would LOVE to hear that Phonitor too as it's on my wish list for when money falls out of the sky ;-)
Quote: Originally Posted by Stitch Don't forget a camera! I will bring one. Will be nice if we can post some visual impressions afterwards. A camera would be no problem at all Rik, great to see you're coming! Long time no see indeed! I'm still debating (also with my boyfriend a little) whether I come or not but it seems more and more that I'll be present. That Sony R10 is one of the headphones on my want-to-listen-to-list so that's very...
Quote: Originally Posted by Anouk Oooh Indra you have a macbook as well? I just love macs (sorry just had to say it still not over my macwonderment yet even after 6 weeks of owning it). Greetings, Anouk, The Powerbook is the forerunner of the Macbook Pro. I love apple to death, although I've had my issues with them. I hate Windows and I'm too lazy for Linux, Mac is the winner for me hands down. Congrats on your Apple. Haha, it'll keep amazing you...