or Connect

Posts by Contrastique

I'm looking for a pair of portable headphones again. The ATH-ESW9 / ESW10 seem like a good option to go with. Not sure what the normal going price of a preloved ESW10 is but if you happen to have one of these laying around, name your price and we might be able to work something out.   Best   -Indra
SOLD. Thank you!!
Yeah, HFers get a better price for starters ;-) MP loves to low-ball hence the difference in price ;-) Do you happen to be the one on MP that has his ESW9's for sale??  
For Sale: Ultrasone Proline 750 Including: Original Box Headphones 3 detachable cables (normally 2 but had a shorter one made for portable use, approx. 40cm.), one straight cable of 3m and one coiled, also approx. 3m. Spare pair of speed-switch ear pads Demo CD Instruction Manual Transportation Bag I do not have the adapter from 6,3mm to 3,5 anymore As you can see on the photo the blue paint on the headband is a bit chipped, merely a cosmetic thing. The...
Bump again, now price drop!
BUMP....
For Sale: Ultrasone Proline 750 Including: Original Box Headphones 3 detachable cables (normally 2 but had a shorter one made for portable use, approx. 40cm.), one straight cable of 3m and one coiled, also approx. 3m. Spare pair of speed-switch ear pads Demo CD Instruction Manual Transportation Bag I do not have the adapter from 6,3mm to 3,5 anymore As you can see on the photo the blue paint on the headband is a bit chipped, merely a cosmetic thing. The...
I don't really remember Rick and it doesn't really matter. I can only wish the best of luck, love and strength to you and your family.
Hmmm, Henk, I would like to have heard your r10s out of your own setup. I did not realize you didn't bring yours. I know that amping can make a world of a difference so I'll keep my opinion reserved. What would an mahler R10 cost? I'm not really interested in investing more money into dynamic hps though I guess... Going to build a system to fully match my ed9 and then I will take the plunge into the K1000 world, I am still too impressed to let it go ;-) My boyfriend has...
Wow, looks like you had a blast! Great setups and a UK CanJam sounds rather fantastic! That one might be more doable for me right now than the US version.