Posts by Contrastique

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A P3: that's a cool give-away! Have been looking at that TT a while ago although I am not sure if I ever will decently get into vinyl (long live the ease of digital). For anyone that does however, it's a real cool table AND certainly one of the prettier ones! Rik, what happened to your speaker project? I haven't followed a thing as of late. Did it work out?!! It looked really awesome back then Have fun in New York, you lucky one!! A date...the beginning of january...
I have tried to pm him, email him but heard nothing in return. I hope he is doing okay and I hope he will join the new-meet-conversation Anyone... anything...?
Quote: Originally Posted by krmathis Indra. It would be nice meeting you as well, and the other Head-Fi'ers in the area. With "goodies" I guess you mean the B22. It shipped out two days ago, and will hopefully be here sometime next week. Can't wait! Kai :dance:!! That was indeed what I was referring to I think the project rocked and I hope you'll like it a great deal (if not, no problem, we should talk ) Too bad my paypal acount got fixed too...
Quote: Originally Posted by digitalmind Hans, taking it a step further and doing the whole thing on a more proffesional / bigger level seems like a very good idea. It would be incredible if you can get something like that together! It's still such a long time till April or May though. How about we eager people get together in January as a bit of a pre-party and have some fun while waiting for the big thing? Well, I certainly wouldn't mind that...
Hmmm strange poll...I never do just one of the above mentioned all the time I listen to music. The mind is a fabulous thing and leads me to many places as in flow with the go. All in all, depends on why I put on my headphones. When I am out and about listening to music the first option would be kind of nuts I guess the only thing I never think about when listening to music is No.4.
Thank you Anouk! I hadn't seen it yet as I haven't really been on the boards for quite some time now... If the date suits me I AM IN for SURE!!! Hans indeed wanted to organize something in the beginning of next year..not sure how things are atm though... Hi everyone btw
AHHH just back in time peeking here! This is such a great event so count me in for sure!!! I'll try to keep track of this thread but I am not that often around anymore but I will do my very best! Shipping international is no problemo at all (it's just a cd so who cares right?)
Quote: Originally Posted by Wmcmanus Sheez! 3 years for 1,500 posts and 3 months for 500 more. It has indisputably proven (what a surprise) that indeed time spent here does not mean a thing.
Quote: Originally Posted by ingwe Gee that's great. I wouldn't have known since she's on my ignore list. I am very proud of you