Posts by rocoa

Hello Truant I understand why this guy don´t get good press. He´s a non serious man. I can´t say you"be patient" but, what else can you do?
Hello I hope to go with this equipment Santiago: Musical Fidelity S Can v3 Antique sound Lab "custom" STAX SRS 3030 Some Grados(SR 60, SR 225, SR 325 with Cardas cable) Sennheiser 650 with Cardas cable Rodrigo
Here you are: FUSE Padis / Furutech Feinsicherungen 5x20mm - Neuheit! en venta en eBay.es (finaliza el 24-dic-07 15:57:02 H.Esp) Regards Rodrigo
I´ve experimented Hifi-tunig fuse on my CD player Electrocompaniet EMC-1 and this stuff really works. The sound is more vivid, there are more air around the instruments, big soundstage, Bla, bla, bla.......After burned in I change the direction and the sound is different(In one position the sound is more crisp and thel other more relaxed). Wy the polarity would make such a difference is beyound me. I´ve also tried cleaning regular old fuses for the preamp and power with...
Hello I hope to take this: EDDIE CURRENT ZANA DEUX MOTH AUDIO 2A3(perhaps...not sure) ANTIQUE SOUND LAB MG HEAD CUSTOMICED(Hovland capacitors, cardas conectors,etc) MINI PI AMPLIFIER HEADROOM TOTAL AIRHEAD WITH SONY WALKMAN SENHEISER 650 WITH CARDAS CABLE AKG 701 GRADO SR 80 GRADO 225 GRADO 325 WITH CARDAS CABLE CD PLAYER COPLAND 823 SOME POWER CORDS FROM CARDAS AND POWER STRIP CARDAS TOO SOME INTERCONECTS FROM AUDIOQUEST,CARDAS AND NORDOST. King...