or Connect

Posts by spanky310

Questions for you guys who own the ZX100 with the MDR-NW750N noise cancelling earbuds.     I am interested to read your first hand opinions on the:   1) Effectiveness of the MDR-NW750N's noise cancellation on airplane cabin/engine noise. 2) The sound quality of the MDR-NW750N without turning on the noise cancelling feature.   Thanks!
 Thanks for the tip! Album art not working properly will definitely drive me nuts!!!!
I have been on the fence with this player.   Currently I have a Cowon J3 and I am ready for an upgrade.   Do you guys think that the ZX100 will eventually be released in the US?   So strange that they are totally by-passing the US market with the new gen player (ZX100 and the NWA25 etc).   May be they are still trying to get rid of the older models? I was hoping to see a price drop on the older units but so far has not happened.   Wake up Sony-US, get us the new...
    Yeah paypal is pretty good about these things. It's a hassle but I should be ok with the Paypal's buyer protection if it turns out to be a counterfeit set.     I understand what you guys are saying, it's just so tempting to have a backup when my EX700 finally dies.
I just submitted an offer to one of these seller so let's see what happens.....  
Yeah that's what I was thinking after reading through all these auctions. I guess the only way to really tell is to buy one and compare with the ones I already own. I just hate having to deal with the return and other hassles if they turn out to be fakes.
I was just browsing through ebay and came across multiple sellers all having " Brand New in Box" MDR-EX700 available.   I currently own a pair of them and have been looking for a "backup" pair without much success until now.   Check these...
Just got my order delivered by Fedex.   Yup its the real thing. The EX1000 sealed box came in a plastic bag with the yellow Sony tape.   My best guess is that Sony had pulled the EX1000 from the market for the launch of the new BA IEM's and these are what's left of the stock they were holding at the time.....that or it was a master box that got lost in the warehouse and just now got discovered.   In any case, I'm glad it worked out for me.   I hope this...
Thanks for the post...now I know that someone will benefit from the post.     A piece of information on the cable.   From what I read, the cable that comes with the US version of the EX1000 is not the same one that is being sold on ebay for over $100. The US EX1000's are sold with the same cable that came with the EX600.   The Asian version comes with two cables (1.2m and 0.6m in length) and both are of the better quality 7N-OFC cable versus the regular OFC on the US...
I was just googling the sony MDR-EX1000 and I was surprised to see that there are all of a sudden quite a few stores having it in stock at a discounted prices!   After looking at all the stores' websites I came to the conclusion they are all just store front selling inventory of drop shippers. One tell tale sign is the fact that they all showed (as of last thrusday) 10 in stock. I then called three of the cheapest stores (around $300) and they claimed that these are...