Posts by Mysteek

As for the 9BT, the bass quantity is a tad larger than that on the HD600. I heard the HD600 and HD650 a while back, but I recall comparing them to the ATH-M50 and found the M50 to have harder/stronger bass. I'm using this as the reference for comparison since the 9BT has about as much bass as the M50's, while being more immersive and detailed at the same time, thus the 9BT has slightly more bass. I forget how low the HD600's went vs the M50, but I've found that the DSR9BT...
 You mean the DSR7 right? Cause the DSR9 has very clean, hard hitting bass. It sometimes gets a little overwhelming for me during hip hop music since I'm used to the Sennheiser HD555's still.
Unforeseen life expenses. It's no longer money I can afford to spend.
Wait which is it? haha =P
I am looking for bluetooth IEMs that:   - are between $10-$250 - have a very, very small footprint--specifically I want to be able to wear earmuffs over them without pushing them too deep into my ear - have a 6+ hour battery life - preferably foam tips   Do such IEMs exist yet?
Audio Technica ATH-M50X. Give them a try. Unlike the above two you listed, you won't need to invest in an amp just yet. It's also cheaper than the above two and has a closed back.
 It sure is. And I am being forced to sell them already =( Arghhh
Up for sale are three pairs of headphones: Audio Technica ATH-DSR9BT (with receipt, warranty to Jan 2018) Bose QC25 Noise Cancelling Headphones Audio Technica ATH-EW9 (NOT THE ESW9) Clip-on headphones   Audio Technica ATH-DSR9BT (with receipt, warranty to Jan 2018) $520   They are less than 1 month old. I have never taken them out of the house. Includes all boxes and accessories, with receipt and full warranty until January 2018.    Add $15 for shipping,...
 No idea, but I received my pair the other day. I don't have a microUSB lightning cable to try it out with though
Just received my pair the other day. Stay tuned for a -really- big review. I have a lot to say about these.