or Connect

Posts by iano

Fischer Audio fa-002w. Closed over ear neutral cans with interchangeable plastic (FA-003) and wood cups, interchangeable leather and velour ear pads, and carry bag. Great detail and separation, scale nicely with an amp but work fine straight from a phone/dap. Bought from this listing...   http://www.head-fi.org/t/792945/fs-t-fischer-audio-fa-002w-003-over-ear-headphones-w-wood-cups   I have too many headphones, so I need to reduce the inventory a little.   Pics are...
Price includes shipping (in CONUS) and Paypal charges   It is these....   https://www.staxusa.com/STAX-EP-234-Black-Basic-Earpad.html
SOLD - Price includes shipping (in CONUS) and Paypal charges   Never used this...originally bought to do modding, but moved to other phones and this never left the box.   
Price includes shipping (in CONUS) and paypal charges.   I am the second owner - bought originally from this listing   http://www.head-fi.org/t/720522/heed-canamp-chord-cobra-3-rca-ic-for-akg-k701-k702   I just did not ever really get into the AKG 702's for which I originally bought this...and now I am thinning the herd, so this can go.
SOLD - I am moving to a Fiio X7, and so are letting go my Sony gear...this A17 was bought in September 2015, has always had a case and screen protector on from the very first use (the case is a blue silicone case BTW), and has been excellent throughout its use. It comes with original box, and Sony cable. Will post pics shortly. Price includes shipping (in CONUS) and PayPal charges.
SOLD - Lightly used for around 5 months, always been in case and with screen protector on - looks mint to me. I have decided to move to the Fiio X7, so unless you have one to trade/partial trade, I am not interested in other trades. No volume cap of course.Latest firmware instralled. I also have the cable to feed direct from the ZX100 dac (to headphone amps like Oppo HA2), which I also have for sale, see separate listing). If you are interested in that, or the whole combo,...
SOLD - Price includes shipping within CONUS and Paypal charges   I just never actually used this...my bad. I have moved back to speakers as my primary listening medium, so these can find a better home. Still sealed in original box from Schiit Audio - bought in Jan 2016 direct from Schiit Audio.   No trades.
SOLD - Price includes shipping (in Continental US) and Paypal charges.   This is a spare pair I have had for some time.   The phones work excellently, but some time ago, in looking at replacing the pads I managed sheer off one of the little plastic clips that plug into the ear speaker. Where it broke it left the remaining part of the plastic clip in the little hole on the ear speaker designed to hold it.  Of course it does not affect the sound, but you either have to...
SOLD - SRM-252A amp and SR-202 (lambda) headphones, in excellent condition, a perfect starter STax setup. Comes with Step up/down transformer, so its ready to use out of the box.   Everything is in excellent condition, except for a few scuffs on the headband and the foam in the cups has deteriorated, as it tends to. Comes in the original packaging, everything included   I have just purchased a new 2170 combo, very similar but just newer   Price includes shipping and...
SOLD - Price includes shipping in CONUS and paypal. The modi has never been out of its box, and the magni just once (sounded great BTW).   I have to fund a chord mojo (I do alot of travelling) and Vali 2 (already bought) for home, and upgrading my bifrost to multibit...otherwise I would be keeping these...I love Schiit equipment overall. Would prefer cash, but open to trades (with extra cash from me) for things like Hifiman HE560, HE6, (or similar quality) the Hifiman...