or Connect

Posts by iano

ALL SOLD - Prices include shipping (within CONUS only)   1. Dunu - Alpha 1 - sealed as new - $50 2. Ostry - KC08 - sealed as new - $85 (bought from Penon Audio) 3. MusicMaker Ting - Red - never used, but not sealed - $40 4. Tomahawk MusicMaker - grey/black - never used but not sealed - $35 5. TY Hi-Z Earbuds - Type: HP400 (400ohm) (bought from Penon Audio) - $50 6. Shozy Cygnus (not balanced, I am selling a balanced pair in another listing ) - $75
Very lightly used, but since I am selling my Fiio x7 with the AM3 amp module (balanced output), I will not be needing these.  Bought in last two months...(along with alot of other earbuds, many of which I am also selling), these were among my preferred earbuds, but without a balanced out put dap they do not make sense for me now.   Price includes shipping (in CONUS only) and Paypal charges.
SOLD - These are amongst the top earbuds currently available - I went on an earbuds binge recently, and thought these were great, but I think I need the money more than these (and about 10 other earbuds I am gradually putting up for sale !)   Price includes shipping (within CONUS only) and Paypal charges
SOLD - Completely mint, never removed from box, an impulse bought from massdrop in few months
Price includes shipping and paypal charges in CONUS   I can do pictures...but it will be of the X3, in its box....
SOLD - Price includes shipping (within CONUS only) and paypal charges   Very carefully used and kept Fiio x7, used with leather case and tempered gl;ass screen protector from the very first taking out of box.   Bought in April 2016   Really as new condition, with original box.   Comes with AM1 module (as originally delivered).   Also available are the additional modules ($50 each if bought with x7, $70 if purchased separately)   AM2   AM3   AM5   This is...
This means it's currently out of stock, the price will revert to normal when they have some available. They are currently processing a large order for massdrop.com (I bought 5 myself), so I suspect they might be busy with that right now.
fairx - well said!   It reminds us of what great resource headfi can be...I had a slightly similar path myself - tried earbuds years ago, and felt they were just a cheap substitute for the 'real thing' ...tried iems, but could never get comfortable with the fit...tried my share of headphones...but due mainly to this thread ultimately have revisited earbuds and been converted. I have been making do with an E100 and edifier 185...but they have already persuaded me how good,...
In addition to the other suggestion, I think several have mentioned this seller on aliexpress...that's where I have ordered mine. I have not received them yet (only ordered a few days ago), but I they have a good deal of positive feedback on the site, and have been mentioned on headfi. If you only want the tomahawk, you have to pick the option for that (they also offer the Ting and Tomahawk which is what I...
KK, thanks!