Posts by TC44

I listen to the artists you listed and they sound great through the SR60.  If you have the chance to audition, do it.
Have you considered the Sennheiser HD25-1 II?
You may want to consider the 250 ohm version.  It will perform better than the 600 ohm with an iphone and will scale well with amplification.  Even if you don't listen very loudly, the problem with the higher ohm HPs is without proper amplification they lose all their dynamics, sounding flat & lifeless.  Same goes for some low impedance HPs as well.
Trade Pending...Thank you.
Thanks for looking!   For sale is a pair of HD650 headphones (black drivers) with original box and paperwork.  Headphones are approx. 5 years old, but have been well taken care of, are in very good condition and sound great.   Pads have typical wear for their age.   Letting curiosity get the best of me (thanks Head-fi), I purchased a used pair of the silver driver version to compare with these.  I was expecting to hear a difference, but I can honestly say I heard...
Thanks for looking!    The ATH-WS55 Solid Bass headphones deliver incredibly full and textured bass, along with the astonishing clarity and fidelity for which Audio-Technica is renowned. Audio-Technica’s sophisticated driver technology and superior components deliver exceptional power handling, maintaining clarity of sound throughout their extended range. The headphones feature 40 mm drivers for powerful sound and efficient signal transfer.   I purchased these 7...
awesome, thanks for sharing.
With the difference in sound levels you're experience, it's almost certain your ohm readings will reflect.  Let us know what readings you get.    
Nice pic Yoga!  Seasho, that Walmart meter will work just fine.        
If you have access to a multimeter you could take an Ohm reading of each driver.  My Dt880/250 read 246/247 ohms and sound balanced.  If there is a large discrepancy between the left and right, burn in won't make much of a difference.