Posts by TC44

I received this new in box from a fellow Head-fier about 8 months ago and used in my bedroom system putting approx 10-20 hours on it.  I'm selling because I removed my bedroom system and no longer need it.   Unit is in excellent condition and comes with original box, stand, manual, USB cable, power cable and 3.5 mm adapter.    Price includes USPS priority shipping to Conus US.  Payment via Paypal.  Buyer to pay Paypal fees (add $12 if paying with a credit card via...
For Sale: Sony MDR SA5000 upgraded with Canare Star Quad cable   I’ve decided to slim down the gear keeping one full-size, one portable and one IEM (I know, how boring), so I’m selling my beautiful pair of Sony MDR SA5000 headphones.   This pair has been upgrade with 10 feet of Canare Star Quad cable and comes with original headphone stand, box and documentation.   Headphones are in excellent condition and sound quality is superb.  I rate these at 8 of 10. ...
Selling these for my brother.  He won them in a raffle a while back and never opened them.  He is not fond of in-ear monitors.  I carefully opened the package today to test them out and played one bass heavy song through them at a comfortable listening level.  These are definitely made for bass heads.  I was actually very suprised with the quantity of bass these deliver while keeping the clarity.  I considered them for myself, but I seldom listen to the genres of music...
Thanks for looking!   For sale:  Mint condition, Sennheiser HD650 (silver drivers) with upgraded 10 ft. Cardas cable.    I purchased these on May 4, 2012 from an outstanding Head-Fi member(see link below).  They arrived in mint condition with less than 10 hours of use.  I added the Cardas cable and used them for another 5-10 hours for a total of 20 hours.  These have been gently used and are in “like new” condition.   I don’t have the original cable or the...
For Sale:  Yamaha MX-2000 Audio Amplifier   2Channel Speaker Amplifier (non headphone)   Rare and beautiful amplifier with stellar performance and high quality build.  Class A, MOSFET design outputs 130/180 watts into 8/4 ohms .   Amplifier is fully functional and sounds great.  It has a few nicks in the wood siding and a small scratch on the face plate.  Plastic on speaker terminals have chipped off, but fully functional.    This amp is beautiful with...
Audio - Technica WS55 may be the closet to your requirements.
I was just introduced to the SA5000 by an awesome member here on head-fi.  After a succesful trade, I received them yesterday and I'm conducting my first listening session.  I'm not the review writing type...absolutely no creative writing skills, but I can say these babies are awesome.  I'm loving everything about these.   I'm running these through a Cambridge Audio DacMagic and Shanling PH300 tube/ss hybrid amp.  
The E17 is rated at 30mw @ 300ohms.  That will drop considerable with a 600ohm load.  Will it power them...yes.  Will it sound good?  I hear a huge difference running my DT880/250 with portable audio and a desktop headphone amp or preamp.   I personally think there will be a much larger SQ difference (for the worse) running the DT880/600 under powered than you will experience between the 600ohm vs 250ohm.  But on the other hand, you're pretty set on getting the...
Dimensiid, those are beautiful!  Really diggin this pair.  Nice pictures..   What are your impressions so far?  What amp is that?   Where can I obtain a headband like the one in the picture above (non swivel)...anyone?